Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    I wouldn't have said it was 'cos we think on a simpler level, more just a different way around. If I see a girl as good looking, provided she doesn't do something DRASTIC I dont like (like shave all her hair off) I'll still see her as good looking even if she looks slightly different. Girls seem to think they always have to look the same (as close to their own idea of 'perfect' presumably) in order to look good.
    Precisely, as i say quite often, blokes do not care about your appearance per se, as long as you have got all the curves in the right places then thats all we care about. Cos to be perfectly brutally honest, its curves that a guy's eyes are drawn to, hence why a fuller figure rather than a stick figure is more appealing to the majority of men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    Precisely, as i say quite often, blokes do not care about your appearance per se, as long as you have got all the curves in the right places then thats all we care about. Cos to be perfectly brutally honest, its curves that a guy's eyes are drawn to, hence why a fuller figure rather than a stick figure is more appealing to the majority of men.
    Agreed. This may be a little harsh, but a total stick figure can look quite boyish in my opinion. If women wern't meant to be curvy they wouldnt have breasts!

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. This may be a little harsh, but a total stick figure can look quite boyish in my opinion. If women wern't meant to be curvy they wouldnt have breasts!
    See women, a size 12 is perfectly acceptable. Infact I have never been attracted to a girl that was less than a size 10. Honest as f*** (cant say god as i dont believe).

ReputationRep:
    See women, a size 12 is perfectly acceptable. Infact I have never been attracted to a girl that was less than a size 10. Honest as f*** (cant say god as i dont believe).
    What about someone like, for example, Holly Valance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMinx)
    What about someone like, for example, Holly Valance?
    She's got a nice face, but she's too skinny for my liking. The skinnyer the girl the less huggable a girl is. I like being able to hug a girl and feel comfortable rather than have bits of bone jutting in to me.

ReputationRep:
    She's got a nice face, but she's too skinny for my liking. The skinnyer the girl the less huggable a girl is. I like being able to hug a girl and feel comfortable rather than have bits of bone jutting in to me.
    Thats fair enough. to each their own

ReputationRep:
    I agree with all the above, but I have a question of my own to ask.

Why do you (well, my previous two girlfriends) worry about me (obviously none of you worry about me, but go along with this....)?

If I have a football injury or a bad headache I don't need you in my face asking me if I'm all right and if there's anything you can do. There is something you can do - shut up. Let me wallow in my own pain like any self-respecting arrogant and emotionally inexpressive man should.

And if it's a serious injury then please understand my need to show it off to all my friends - "look at my stab wound" - "I can now completely detach me arm from the socket" etc etc etc

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenbarnes)

Why do you (well, my previous two girlfriends) worry about me (obviously none of you worry about me, but go along with this....)?

If I have a football injury or a bad headache I don't need you in my face asking me if I'm all right and if there's anything you can do. There is something you can do - shut up. Let me wallow in my own pain like any self-respecting arrogant and emotionally inexpressive man should.

And if it's a serious injury then please understand my need to show it off to all my friends - "look at my stab wound" - "I can now completely detach me arm from the socket" etc etc etc

Thank you.
    maybe you should stop being so bloody moany and be grateful that there is actually someone out there who cares about you?

ReputationRep:
    maybe you should stop being so bloody moany and be grateful that there is actually someone out there who cares about you?
    I know I should, but I'm not going to, am I? I am a man afterall.

ReputationRep:
    I know I should, but I'm not going to, am I? I am a man afterall.
    and therefore a ******* yes?

ReputationRep:
    and therefore a ******* yes?
    Well, not so much a *******, more an insensitive, arrogant, lying, cheating, unfaithful, dirty minded swine.

ReputationRep:
    There's something i want to know.......but not about the opposite sex.

1. I was on the tube yesterday and saw 2 women with no eyebrows. They've shaved them off and drawn them on again (badly). Why do some people do that? It looks cack.

2. Pointy shoes. Never really got this one.......WHY?!?? they look silly and are impractical.

ReputationRep:
    There's something i want to know.......but not about the opposite sex.

1. I was on the tube yesterday and saw 2 women with no eyebrows. They've shaved them off and drawn them on again (badly). Why do some people do that? It looks cack.

2. Pointy shoes. Never really got this one.......WHY?!?? they look silly and are impractical.
    More to the point - why do we actually have eyebrows anyway?!

ReputationRep:
    I read somewhere it helps stop sweat getting into the eyes. Seems to work, never got sweat in my eyes and I have nice eyebrows if i dont say so myself!

ReputationRep:
    To keep foreign objects out of our eyes. And so that we can do Roger Moore impressions.

ReputationRep:

We worry about you because we know that you're completely incapable of taking care of yourselves.

When my dad was in his twenties, he fell down a hole in Spain and broke his finger. It took him three weeks to get around to going to the doctor, by which time it had become infected and he had to have his finger amputated.

This is what springs to mind whenever my boyfriend impales himself on something or loses a chunk of his leg, so I scream at him until he lets me squirt Savlon on the affected area.

ReputationRep:
    1) Destruction is, fun. Its like asking why does the earth go round the sun.
    2) No one fancies Jordan, she looks worse than Mo Mowlam.
    3) I dont, cos it does look crap.
    Spot on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trousers)
    Good point, but I suggest wax (styling wax, not hair removing wax - although this might be an option for severe cases). It does the same job, but looks more natural.
    I would agree :cool:

Jordan isn't really my type, but more because she seems like an annoying golddigger than because she's ugly. Before at least the last 2 boob jobs, she actually looked quite nice. Not now though.

Destruction is fun. Explosions are fun. It's a man thing.

(Original post by Trousers)
    For instance, blokes:

2) When you say you fancy Jordan, are you just living up to the male stereotype so that other men won't think you're gay? Or do you actually find her attractive?
    I don't find Jordan attractive at all. She is too fake for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    - Gel looks good....without it looks crap

- Why are penis' amazing?...just try masturbating!

- Who on hear would actually say no to Jordan?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.