The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

sorry i dont use gel either...gel?? like that red underwear flying man(cuz i think he want to fly faster i think) i use wax or clay..
Reply 81
LittleMinx
Why do guys say sweet things like that on internet forums.....but how often do you meet them in real life and they say something like that?
It becuase they are on the Internet when you go out :wink:
Reply 82
katiesado
What is so magical about your penis?

if you rub the fireman's helmet, he spits in your eye. hipercool (as the french would say)
Reply 83
This is random but I think it's unfair and odd that guys are always wrestling/roughhousing each other as a way of showing affection/ friendship or a little friendly competition. I think wrestling is fun but as a girl you're only allowed to wrestle with a guy you're flirting with him hardcore and you're expected to lose and be girly about it. Why are girls not socialized to wrestle each other? Even thinking about the concept is absurd but I wonder why.
Reply 84
katiesado
This is random but I think it's unfair and odd that guys are always wrestling/roughhousing each other as a way of showing affection/ friendship or a little friendly competition. I think wrestling is fun but as a girl you're only allowed to wrestle with a guy you're flirting with him hardcore and you're expected to lose and be girly about it. Why are girls not socialized to wrestle each other? Even thinking about the concept is absurd but I wonder why.

I only fight/wrestle with my brother, wrestling with mates would be gay!
Reply 85
imasillynarb

American guys do. Maybe it's a cultural difference. Though guys don't do it so much now. They were more like that in high school and younger.
Trousers
Is there anything you've always wanted to know about the opposite sex? Feel free to contribute questions and answers.

Questions:

Girls -
1) Do you REALLY look at a guys butt? If it's toned is that a bonus? OR don't you care?
2) When you show your midrif, don't you ever think its probably not a good idea if your stomach 'spills' over the top of toursers/skirt??
3) Do you EXPECT the guy to make the FIRST MOVE? (Anything from saying 'Hi' -to- Asking Out -to- Kissing?)

Guys -
1) Why do you go out and try and Pull as many different girls over a Yr as you can (you know - the 'notch on the bed-post' syndrome). WHY don't you want a serious relationship with with just one certain girl?
2) Why do you like getting so wrecked drinking that you can't remember the night out? Isn't that a bit pointless?
Reply 87
Girls - if you see some guy pulling loads of girls at a club or whatever, and then he came onto you, would you be put off by his pulling antics?
Reply 88
offtouni2004
Questions:

Girls -
1) Do you REALLY look at a guys butt? If it's toned is that a bonus? OR don't you care?
2) When you show your midrif, don't you ever think its probably not a good idea if your stomach 'spills' over the top of toursers/skirt??
3) Do you EXPECT the guy to make the FIRST MOVE? (Anything from saying 'Hi' -to- Asking Out -to- Kissing?)

1) No, I never have, and I've never understood it either :confused: I really don't care about it tbh, as long as normal..
2) I never go out like that.
3) No, I don't. I'm fairly forward I guess :smile:

imasillynarb
Girls - if you see some guy pulling loads of girls at a club or whatever, and then he came onto you, would you be put off by his pulling antics?

Absolutely. If he's going around pulling loads of girls you know he's just in it for pulling anyone rather than for pulling you specifically. It doesn't really make you feel special! However, I guess if you're just in it to pull then it doesn't matter.
yeah, what is a clitoris?
jamieholmear

lets not get into this...
Reply 91
katiesado
Why is there so much pressure on guys to only like beer or straight liquor? Why can't they partake of the yummy girlie mixed drinks like we can? I think it's unfair.

Lol, sometimes I wish that was the case for my boyfriend. He had a thing on holiday to try every cocktail available in the hotel bar. Even the ones with pretty sparklers and fluffy bits added to it.
offtouni2004

Guys -
1) Why do you go out and try and Pull as many different girls over a Yr as you can (you know - the 'notch on the bed-post' syndrome).

Rite of passage

WHY don't you want a serious relationship with with just one certain girl?

When you get to my age you do.

2) Why do you like getting so wrecked drinking that you can't remember the night out? Isn't that a bit pointless?

No, sometimes life is that bad that not remembering is better.
winged_hippo
lets not get into this...

That's not what all the girls say.... :biggrin:
ChemistBoy
That's not what all the girls say.... :biggrin:

deliberate pun :rolleyes:
lynseyweth
Lol, sometimes I wish that was the case for my boyfriend. He had a thing on holiday to try every cocktail available in the hotel bar. Even the ones with pretty sparklers and fluffy bits added to it.

It is allowed to drink stupid girly cocktails a la Delboy when one is on holiday, because it is not in Britain so you don't have to try and be 'ard.
Reply 96
I often find myself looking at men's bums yes lol. It is nicer if it is toned I wolud say.

It is definately not a good idea to let your belly hang over your trousers/skirt it looks absolutely disgusting. Sometimes it obviously can't be helped but therefore cover up a bit. It doesn't look very nice at all.

I never made the first move on a lad ever in my life. But that's just me.

Technically it's like a teeny tiny little penis, only different... but don't think about it that way because it makes you have really odd dreams :eek:. It's just an... err... magic button. Put there for fun.

Why do you like getting so wrecked drinking that you can't remember the night out? Isn't that a bit pointless?

No!! Why would anyone drink if they weren't going to get that drunk? That would just be a waste of alcohol. Half the fun is spending the rest of the week having funny / embarrassing memories come back to you at random moments. For example, I once had had a sore ankle all week - and on the Wednesday remembered jumping out of a tree and twisting it. I found that hilarious. It's also brilliant that I still don't remember climbing the said tree.

...I play fight with my mates :mad: . Well, some of them, not all of them as(for some unknown reason) that WOULD be gay. It's important to note that you have to have been drinking, and you have to actually wrestle properly. The comedy only comes from things that could potentially have caused death or serious injury :biggrin:
Reply 98
ChemistBoy
It is allowed to drink stupid girly cocktails a la Delboy when one is on holiday, because it is not in Britain so you don't have to try and be 'ard.

Yeh I suppose so. He doesn't care over here either though. He tends to drink deisel mainly but often drinks so called 'girly' drinks like malibu, and the odd cocktail (and that's when he is out with the lads aswell).
Reply 99
Pastaz
a female sexual organ homologous to the penis

hellooooooo did anyone see this?

Latest

Trending

Trending