I need your help!!!Watch
These are what I am considering for A-levels:
If you have done/are doing any of these A-levels please tell me your experiences and answer these questions:
1. Level of difficulty?
2. Is it enjoyable?
3. How is the workload?
4. Are the exams insanely difficult?
5. Do you regret choosing it - what would you have chosen instead?
2. All of them are enjoyable imo
3. Bio = lots of content as usual Maths = pretty fun Chemistry = i dont feel there is a LOT to remember but theres a lot to understand
4. Not really if you understand what the examiner wants to hear. Theres more application questions than memory questions for bio and chem
5. Would have liked to do RS at AS level to practise my ethics