Skkkk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
HOw did people do any feel free to share results can anyone get 8/9 this year? and how u guys did and what questions came up and advice to year 10
AverageHuman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Skkkk)
HOw did people do any feel free to share results can anyone get 8/9 this year? and how u guys did and what questions came up and advice to year 10
In year 11 at the moment , we're being flooded with mocks and it is tolerable. I feel as if I'm on steady progress to good GCSEs.

Note: A - C demonstrates sub levels, if your school doesn't use this.

PPE grades:
English Language: 7A
GCSE Mathematics: 9C
GCSE Biology: 9C
GCSE Chemistry: 8A
GCSE Physics: 8B
GCSE Citizenship: 8C
GCSE Economics: A2
GCSE French: 4C
GCSE History: 4A
GCSE Further maths: *Not received*

Advice I would give is having fun is great and all but get work done, if there are distractions in your life cut them out. For me I can study for 6 hours after school because I'm an absolute loser but if you can't do the same just do bite sized revision sessions of 3 hours per day. I believe it helps to go to extra lessons ; as for me I go to Maths before school at 7:30AM and have lunch sessions and after school sessions. Change is definitely possible before I did my English literature I was predicted a grade 2 but then I got angry and put in the work and got a strong 7.

Find a learning style that suits you , I find studying by myself to be the best way for me. Concepts that are hard for you to understand can be understood better with the "Feynman Technique". Question your self and who you want to be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
13.89%
I need help researching courses (5)
6.94%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (30)
41.67%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.78%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.17%

Watched Threads