The Student Room Group

Does this sound like she wants to meet up again?

I went on a date last night and we ended up back at hers. We had sex a few times and she kept telling me how great it was for her and how good I was at it etc and that we should meet up again tonight. Then something came up and she had to cancel tonight and when I mentioned tomorrow instead she said she didn't know. We have still been speaking today but I feel like she might just be looking for a way to get out of meeting up again. What are peoples opinions? Does it sound like she wants to meet up again and why?
Honestly it doesn’t sound like she wants to meet up again, I wouldn’t waste my time with her if it were only a one night stand kind of
Reply 2
Original post by cocktailbaby1911
Honestly it doesn’t sound like she wants to meet up again, I wouldn’t waste my time with her if it were only a one night stand kind of

Fair enough, what part makes you think she doesn't want to meet up? Also we had a lot in common and she kept talking about things we could do over the next few weeks
Reply 3
Maybe she does want to meet up again and mayb she just doesn’t no her plans for tomorrow
Women are usually abit different from men
They dnt usually say stuff unless they mean it
Just keep messaging her give it a week if you haven’t met up in that time then mayb she’s not interested
Pick the most exciting or fun thing from her suggestions. Or even better, come up with something even better. Then tell her that on such and such a date, time & place you'll be doing it, and that you'd be very happy if she wanted to come along too. And say, by the way, thanks for such a great love making session and that you've been thinking of things you'd might do differently in future that might give her more satisfaction / orgasms / a stronger orgasm.

If she turns up, or makes an alternative suggestion for a meet-up, great. If she doesn't, move onto the next woman.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending