Banking Careers HELP

Watch this thread
ladygirl17
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys I’m new in the UK and looking for jobs.. Do you know what educational level attainment is required for an entry level position at banks? I used to work at a bank in my home country and have pretty good working credentials.. I just don’t know if my educational attainement (bachelor’s degree) will be acknowledged here since the education platform in my country is different than the platform in here.. I hope you could help.. thanks
qam
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
you could check the requirements to all the large firms or companies you want to join and they should convert the entryy requirements for you
ladygirl17
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by qam)
you could check the requirements to all the large firms or companies you want to join and they should convert the entryy requirements for you
thank you. are you working in a bank?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (24)
68.57%
No (7)
20%
I didn't use it to prepare (4)
11.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed