Cream fields 2018 meet up Watch

Shanxxox
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey me and my friend are planning on going creamfields so if there's anyone who is going alone, got bailed on or simply wants to meet up then we're all for new friends
Female 21, Male, 24. Not a couple
Andrewhacko
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Where you traveling from ?
cosmic_macchiato
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm definitely up for this! It'd be cool to meet like-minded folks and party together.

Travelling from Chesterfield, me and a friend of mine are both females. She's 18, I'm 20.
connorew
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In The same boat just me and my friend are coming over from Belfast so it would be cool to meet up with some of you and have a group to party with. If anyone is up for this I’ll get u on fb
Males 18
cosmic_macchiato
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by NiniTanya)
I'm thinking of coming over from Belfast cause I just cancelled my Boom festival ticket so I want to go to creamfields!! is there a group on Facebook? really want to get a ticket!
a friend of mine is selling a 4 day gold camping ticket if you're interested?
HarrisonT98
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I want to go but none of friends fancy it? What tickets do you guys have? I’m 19 M
jbrasxn
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys, same situation here, me and a mate are coming we’re both 19, m and f, not a couple. Would be great to meet some more people there
connorew
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone interested in meeting there and we got the bronze/ pre pitch and party btw Harrison
jscarter92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is anyone hoping to go this year but doesn't have a ticket yet?
jscarter92
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by HarrisonT98)
I want to go but none of friends fancy it? What tickets do you guys have? I’m 19 M
Hey Harrison, are you still looking to go? We're looking for some volunteers to help us out in exchange for a ticket.
muzzamints
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I`m volunteering at creamfields on my own and would be great to meet some of you! Was meant to be coming with a couple of girls but they couldn`t afford it in the end. I`m 21 and male
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (14)
7.07%
They might tell the bully (20)
10.1%
I don't think they'd understand (33)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (72)
36.36%
There's nothing they could do (59)
29.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise