Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Is it okey to bleed in second time sex? I don't sex for almost a year
halliethestudent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
yes of course! its completely normal the last person you had sex with may not have been as "big" as your latest partner which is why it caused you to stretch more and therefore bleed. I didnt even bleed on my first time but i did on subsequent times with a different partner. It probably just means that your hyman wasn't completely broken the first time
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is it okey to bleed in second time sex? I don't sex for almost a year
Langerhan
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Depends what you mean by "OK". Have you done yourself any long-term damage? No, probably not. But bleeding is usually a sign that you weren't sufficiently aroused before penetration. Try taking it much, much slower next time and doing lots of other things (kissing, oral, anything that turns you on) before it.

Contrary to what halliethestudent reckons, your hymen shouldn't "break" when you have sex. That's a myth passed down from a time when women were expected to lie back and think of England. The hymen is flexible and is usually worn away rather than broken, although it can break it preadolescence during certain sports and physical activities.
halliethestudent
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Langerhan)
Depends what you mean by "OK". Have you done yourself any long-term damage? No, probably not. But bleeding is usually a sign that you weren't sufficiently aroused before penetration. Try taking it much, much slower next time and doing lots of other things (kissing, oral, anything that turns you on) before it.

Contrary to what halliethestudent reckons, your hymen shouldn't "break" when you have sex. That's a myth passed down from a time when women were expected to lie back and think of England. The hymen is flexible and is usually worn away rather than broken, although it can break it preadolescence during certain sports and physical activities.
actually the hymen does usually tear ie break which is why people bleed if it simply just stretched like an elastic band then people wouldnt bleed the first time around . The time this happens though varies which is why a lot of people dont bleed the first time as their hyman has already stretched/broken/teared enough
Langerhan
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by halliethestudent)
actually the hymen does usually tear ie break which is why people bleed if it simply just stretched like an elastic band then people wouldnt bleed the first time around . The time this happens though varies which is why a lot of people dont bleed the first time as their hyman has already stretched/broken/teared enough
Did you read my post? I didn't deny that it does happen, I just pointed out that it shouldn't happen. The fact a lot of women are having sex while insufficiently aroused doesn't mean there aren't alternatives.
Arpitamurmu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Will bleeding after second time intercourse if first time did not bleeding??
Arpitamurmu
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Will bleeding after second time intercourse if first time did not bleeding??
Euina
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Bleeding for the first time after having sex is not compulsory.

Some women will bleed after having sex for the first time, while others won't. Both are perfectly normal.

It is said that happens because of breaking of hymen, which is partially covering membrane over vagina.

Do not worry. If you’re really paranoid speak to your boyfriend about this and if anything go to your local doctors.

But I’m sure there’s no need.
Aasma shah
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can a girl bleed in the fifth time if she didnt bleed the first time of her sex.what is the reason behind this ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads