Aaronfm2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I finished my A-Levels back in 2015 with BBB. I would have liked to get an A in one of them, does anyone know if it is possible for me to resit just one exam this late on or if I would have to resit the whole course?
Thanks
Pillowface7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think that most of the old a-levels are doing their last rounds this year (I know that aqa maths is because im resitting it also amongst others) . So you might wanna check out with the exam board. Do this quickly because then you might not have to pay for the late fees. I think you would be able to just resit one exam. You only resit the whole course out of choice or if its a linear a level.
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Aaronfm2)
So I finished my A-Levels back in 2015 with BBB. I would have liked to get an A in one of them, does anyone know if it is possible for me to resit just one exam this late on or if I would have to resit the whole course?
Thanks
U.K. Or international A levels? Assuming you took your exams in England, It depends on the subject. For many subjects (e.g. Sciences) the transition to new linear qualifications is complete and resits of old specification are no longer available. For some subjects (e.g. Maths as mentioned above) it is still possible to resit units of the modular A levels.

Details of the last chance to sit old (legacy) specification A levels can be found here:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/timings-for-the-withdrawal-of-legacy-gcses-as-and-a-levels
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (11)
9.09%
Disagree (6)
4.96%
Neither agree or disagree (41)
33.88%
Agree (46)
38.02%
Strongly Agree (17)
14.05%

Watched Threads