The Student Room Group

Biology Revision Advice

So the course I do has been reformed this year as many have so there are no past papers...
...for my other subjects I haven't been finding this too difficult to deal with but because biology contains a lot of application of knowledge, having no past papers has made revision very difficult.....
I am on the EDUQAS board (english version of WJEC) but advice from anyone would be much appreciated
I'm aiming for an A* so am quite stressed
Reply 1
Original post by Tallula V
So the course I do has been reformed this year as many have so there are no past papers...
...for my other subjects I haven't been finding this too difficult to deal with but because biology contains a lot of application of knowledge, having no past papers has made revision very difficult.....
I am on the EDUQAS board (english version of WJEC) but advice from anyone would be much appreciated
I'm aiming for an A* so am quite stressed

Don't get stressed! There are still past papers, it's just that not all the content will be the same. The reformations won't be huge differences in content, I did a new spec biology last year (AQA) and it was barely different from the old spec, so a lot of the old papers are still relevant! You just need to be able to identify when there is an odd question that doesn't fit your specification.
the spec may be new, but the biology isn't, you can still do past papers. Just be mindful they may not be formatted the right way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending