The Student Room Group

I think I might've screwed my Pwc business insight application ...

The application asks for your AS and A2 results. I'm an AS student and I've just done my mocks and got AAB. On the application for AS grades I filled in AAB "predicted" Then for A level grades I used my own predictions not based on my mocks. I put A*AA. Now I'm worried because they may consider this lying.
You can't really submit any grades for AS or A2 seeing as you haven't done them yet. I would explain (if possible) that you have done mocks in AS and these are your grades. Don't try to make your own predicted grades. When is the deadline?
Reply 2
Original post by cheesecakelove
You can't really submit any grades for AS or A2 seeing as you haven't done them yet. I would explain (if possible) that you have done mocks in AS and these are your grades. Don't try to make your own predicted grades. When is the deadline?

I've already submitted it. Also there was no way to explain it since all you can do is fill it in.
Reply 3
Original post by FishSauce
I've already submitted it. Also there was no way to explain it since all you can do is fill it in.

What scheme year are you applying too ?

Also I think it's best if you call them and correct the mistake asap because it could affect your application
Reply 4
Original post by H Khan
What scheme year are you applying too ?

Also I think it's best if you call them and correct the mistake asap because it could affect your application

Business Insight Week.

I've withdrawn my application and applied again using a new email

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending