RianneMon93
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey does anyone have an interview at BCU tomorrow for the ODP ? I'm pretty nervous!
Saleir
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello, good luck. I live in Bham, the uni is nice x
RianneMon93
Rep:
?
Oh ok..thats nice
are you applying for the course aswell?

(Original post by Saleir)
Hello, good luck. I live in Bham, the uni is nice x
Study96_
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RianneMon93)
Hey does anyone have an interview at BCU tomorrow for the ODP ? I'm pretty nervous!
Hey Rianne, I had my interview for ODP at BCU recently too... Hope yours went well! Have you heard back from them? I'm still waiting to hear back!
RianneMon93
Rep:
?
Hey,

Thank you, I hope yours went well. I havent heard back from them as of yet, im checking my emails like a crazy lady lol.

Do you have any more interviews coming up?

(Original post by Study96_)
Hey Rianne, I had my interview for ODP at BCU recently too... Hope yours went well! Have you heard back from them? I'm still waiting to hear back!
Study96_
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Omg same! I'm literally checking my email every hour lol! It went okay I guess, one station really throw me though. Ahhh I feel a bit relieved now... I thought they'd start getting back to people. I've got one coming up for Coventry, how about you?
RianneMon93
Rep:
?
Ahh what station was it ? I felt prepared but I don't want to get my hopes up too high.. I have Leicester coming up.

Omg same! I'm literally checking my email every hour lol! It went okay I guess, one station really throw me though. Ahhh I feel a bit relieved now... I thought they'd start getting back to people. I've got one coming up for Coventry, how about you?
Study96_
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It was the one that mentioned 'how you've acted as a advocate' or something along those lines. Good luck for the rest of your interviews and all the best with results! Hopefully you get your first choice 🤞🏼☘️
RianneMon93
Rep:
?
What day was your interview?? aww no way, i think it was the station nearest to the board that caught me off guard...but i think I saved myself as I knew the answer. lol

Aww thanks ! good luck to you aswell

I
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (134)
61.47%
I don't have everything I need (84)
38.53%

Watched Threads