The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

I keep thinking i am going to die

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shadowkissed101
Hello, i have been having the same feeling. My best friend died in February and i havnt been the same sense.Just recently ive been feeling like death is coming soon. A tiny voice in my head telling me that the people i love will be okay when im gone. Not if im gone but when. Its this uneasy feeling that death is closing in. Im not afraid of death because i know all to well that its a part of life. I have a 2 year old son that im afraid to leave behind though.I dont know what to do. I dont feel like itll be something tragic like a car crash but it feels like something inside of me is telling me im sick or somethings wrong within my body. Ive been reading this post and i think some therapy would help but ive always been afraid. Depression and anxiety both run in my family and i have experienced both in my life. Being only 24, this is an unsettling thought. Do any of you have any advice for me? If so it would be great. Thank you
Whoa wtf i am 24 w a 3 yr old and ive been having this feeling as well im not depressed i think people are confusing this feeling for being suicidal or sad but it isnt its just like a constant doom feeling. Is this just the feeling before death? I dont want to die. Im Happy w my life rn...
I had that feeling too, I don’t have it anymore though and I’m perfectly fine and well. There could be an underlying mental or physical issue. You could talk about it with someone you trust and hearing from them that you’re just fine could subconsciously affect you more positively. Also, hearing similar rational affirmations about yourself from someone else will only strengthen your rational thoughts on the matter, instead of desensitising yourself by telling yourself those same things over and over again. You’ll probably be fine if you’re doing great healthwise.
Reply 62
hey just checking up, are you in a good headspace now? I’m in the exact headspace as you and it terrifies me. hope you’d be able to reply :smile:
I found you as l feel the same way. I have tried walking around praying and hoping that l ain't dying but l am. I have to believe that if l am l am going to heaven. Most days l pray for death as l know my anguish is more than anything anybody could bare. I must say l have asked many health professional for help but in Australia you will not receive any help from Dr as money talks and bull**** walks. That is assie slang for no one gives a **** if you live or die. This trueist saying over here. You as a sick person have no rights to medical treatment whatsoever if you don't respond to health and meds you will be left alone to die. This is very real and should be noticed. No institute of any kind will help a sick person. The only help you will receive is a pension a small amount of money to maybe eat. Yeah maybe time you pay rent a person is left about one dollar away to live upon. There isn't enough to survive. Being this sick and knowledge is available one will learn treatment is for the wealthy and sickness is for the poor. Death is the only answer as sickness prevents work. I am perplexed by the way this world works. Kill the righteous destroy the youth for it is good in man's sight to earn from the weak it's easy money. Living in a no care society is making me rebelous and to shoot back at a world of terror is away of trying to survive. This frustration isn't pointed at anyone in pacific but a frustrated person who thought life matters. No it doesn't life or living means jack and death is my salvation so on this day let me die with dignity. That meaning if l don't have to crawl to the toilet as l shouldn't have to. Soil myself because l am to weak to get there. But in all this l have learned that there is no love. As told by my health professionals. You do not matter. Your sought. That means no money which yearns to the fact you smell. And **** off you piece of worthless **** an go and die somewhere. That's the truth
hi Rose,Pls try and set your mind on am not going to die. and Pls try not to isolate yourself if you do . and also have a great union with your God since he has control over death and life.and I know everyone on this platform will support you on the path of prayer and I know everyone cares for you.
I've got bad news for you...

Latest