Klarasa098
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am considering to take the offer of this course. I really do like the modules that they offer, however, I'm not exactly sure what career pathway I could go for after the course. Any help?
HAldwinckle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Klara! My name is Hannah and I used to studied Journalism BA at London Met. It was really great, and the best thing about the course was the lecturers. You also get really hands on practical experience which is always something that employers look for. There are plenty of jobs you can go into after studying journalism, and even more if you're doing a joint degree with fashion marketing. You could work in PR, become a magazine writer, work in television, work at a newspaper, social media, video production, fashion buyer and much much more! The skills you get are extremely transferable to many jobs, so you won't always be restricted to fashion or journalism. If you have a change of mind about what you want from your career, this course is great because it doesn't limit you. Let me know if you have any more questions and I'd be happy to answer them for you.
Greedoshotfirst
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there,

My name is Aaron and I am currently a first year student studying journalism at London Met! While I study Journalism (BA), there are a few Fashion Journalism students on one of my modules!

I personally have enjoyed my experience at met, as the course provides a real hands-on experience for students! A lot of its aspects are practical and have been useful. I'll be honest though: every student sometimes has off days, I know I have! However if you choose London Met, you will see the reward!

The lecturers are great as well! They are always there if you need to contact them!

Got any questions? PM me or reply here! H

Hope this helped!
fashionista2020
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Klarasa098)
I am considering to take the offer of this course. I really do like the modules that they offer, however, I'm not exactly sure what career pathway I could go for after the course. Any help?
Hi I've received an offer to study the same course this September 2020 and was wondering If you ended up going to London Met, if yes is the uni good and is the course good? Sorry for all the questions I'm just really undecided where to go as I've also had an offer back from London College of Fashion too.

Many Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (59)
21.77%
Excited but a bit nervous (124)
45.76%
Not bothered either way (35)
12.92%
I'm really nervous (53)
19.56%

Watched Threads