Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So Birmingham City University says to research stress or smoking in society but what exacatly is it that I am supposed to research?
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So Birmingham City University says to research stress or smoking in society but what exacatly is it that I am supposed to research?
I have moved this into Nursing.
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The idea is that you will begin your research and work it out for yourself. Working out what is important and what may or may not be useful to discuss is a skill in itself.

Starting points may be some local or national statistics for both, and considering the impact each have on the individual and on society. Always try to show 'both sides of the story' when considering issues like this, e.g. stress may have a negative impact on the individual and society, but it is not often possible to reduce stress in some career pathways, and some people enjoy jobs with lots of pressure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (17)
31.48%
No (37)
68.52%

Watched Threads