Group discussion at interview for Nursing Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So Birmingham City University says to research stress or smoking in society but what exacatly is it that I am supposed to research?
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So Birmingham City University says to research stress or smoking in society but what exacatly is it that I am supposed to research?
I have moved this into Nursing.
Charlotte's Web
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The idea is that you will begin your research and work it out for yourself. Working out what is important and what may or may not be useful to discuss is a skill in itself.

Starting points may be some local or national statistics for both, and considering the impact each have on the individual and on society. Always try to show 'both sides of the story' when considering issues like this, e.g. stress may have a negative impact on the individual and society, but it is not often possible to reduce stress in some career pathways, and some people enjoy jobs with lots of pressure.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (23)
11.86%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (16)
8.25%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (43)
22.16%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (28)
14.43%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (25)
12.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (59)
30.41%

Watched Threads