The Student Room Group

How much work should i be doing per night for 4 a levels?

I breezed through gcses getting 10A* 1A 2Bs with leaving revision until the exams had already started. So naturally i went into 6th form relaxed. I havent gone over stuff in lessons and havent really been doing much at home (ofc ive been doing my hw) i understand it all in the lessons. Im getting concerned about my progress as i need to get at least A*AAA and am currently getting average grades (eg As, Bs and occasionally Cs). How much work should i be doing per night?
Please help
Cheers
My sixth form suggested we should do 4 hours extra per subject a week as a minimum... Excluding homework 😁
Wth???? are there even enough hours in the week to do all the homework for 4 a levels with an additional 16 hours?
Original post by Mccreanorr12
My sixth form suggested we should do 4 hours extra per subject a week as a minimum... Excluding homework 😁

Wth???? are there even enough hours in the week to do all the homework for 4 a levels with an additional 16 hours?.
Original post by MIKESPIKE10
Wth???? are there even enough hours in the week to do all the homework for 4 a levels with an additional 16 hours?.

I know... I think most people just do as much as they can without literally dying 😂
Original post by Mccreanorr12
I know... I think most people just do as much as they can without literally dying 😂

wow i need to get on the grind asap then
safe for the help

Quick Reply

Latest