The Student Room Group

Gcse art 2018

Hi I’ve recently got my final gcse art paper for this year and have chosen the question ‘connections’.
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or artists that I could be inspired by?
Reply 1
Connections could have several meanings. You could look at the religious connections between people, an artist could be: Abhishek Singh, and Indian visual artist, that creates interpretations of traditional Indian myths and stories.
Or your connections, e.g. hobbies, subjects, family history, friends and relatives, the area in which you live in, things that you treasure. Multiple artists that are involved here: Emma Parker-Uses textiles e.g.stitching to create images, influenced by dreams and myths, Bobby Neel Adams-Uses split photography to portray people as young and old, Cristina Guerreiro-Uses mixed media to look at geographical areas that have transitioned and changed over time (you could look at how your area has changed over time and your connections with them), Andrea Costantini-Uses photography to portray how the human mind is always elsewhere, David Hockney-Uses multiple medias to look at friends, family and his own connections.
Original post by Maiacole
Hi I’ve recently got my final gcse art paper for this year and have chosen the question ‘connections’.
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or artists that I could be inspired by?

Connections: social media platform, google, twitter, Facebook

Friendships

Family
Reply 3
Thanks so much I love the idea of social media
Reply 4
And thanks for the artist ideas I’ll definitely look into them!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending