Castro
Castro Saint
Castro ST
C From T
CAS
CASISDEAD
Heston

He's multifaceted like Arya Stark
Just searched him up and damn, cant believe ive been sleeping on him. He's like the UK MF DOOM lol
Castro Saint
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by showaeski)
never see ppl on here with decent taste. lots of love for cas
My guy!
showaeski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tylerthegoat)
Just searched him up and damn, cant believe ive been sleeping on him. He's like the UK MF DOOM lol
mf doom is sick as well but yeh cas is so underrated
Castro Saint
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not surprised you like him. If you like MF Doom and Tyler then you're well on your way to liking CAS. Welcome to the Dead Team.
username3750700
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by showaeski)
mf doom is sick as well but yeh cas is so underrated
Yeah I mean if hes good enough to have his **** remastered then he must be sick
username3750700
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Castro Saint)
Not surprised you like him. If you like MF Doom and Tyler then you're well on your way to liking CAS. Welcome to the Dead Team.
Lmaoo love how you connected the dots. Need to check out his history first but yeah probably going to try and rinse him tonight

At least to make up for the disappointment that is culture 2...
Castro Saint
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lmaoo love how you connected the dots. Need to check out his history first but yeah probably going to try and rinse him tonight

At least to make up for the disappointment that is culture 2...
Can't get my head around Migos... don't like any of their songs. Melodic hip hop trash is on the rise. My only exception to it is Travis Scott and a few Future/Post Malone songs.

With CAS, all his Castro Saint songs are '05 - 06, these are all rough Grime tracks. He took a hiatus and came back in 2012 as CAS and soon changed to CASISDEAD. He now spits over pretty much everything. 80s stuff is his new vibe if you hadn't noticed.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
All told, probably my younger brother:

username3750700
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can't get my head around Migos... don't like any of their songs. Melodic hip hop trash is on the rise. My only exception to it is Travis Scott and a few Future/Post Malone songs.

With CAS, all his Castro Saint songs are '05 - 06, these are all rough Grime tracks. He took a hiatus and came back in 2012 as CAS and soon changed to CASISDEAD. He now spits over pretty much everything. 80s stuff is his new vibe if you hadn't noticed.
Damn, personally I loved Culture, also yung rich nation is solid tape too. I guess they popularised the triplet flow and thats basically what's let them blow up but theyve just released way too much music (obviously so they get money from streams smh). I agree though, hip hop isnt at a great place

Yeah ill deffo check him out, didnt listen to much old grime stuff but i remember this jamaican mc i listened to but ive forgotten his name, had a vid on noisey
Castro Saint
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Damn, personally I loved Culture, also yung rich nation is solid tape too. I guess they popularised the triplet flow and thats basically what's let them blow up but theyve just released way too much music (obviously so they get money from streams smh). I agree though, hip hop isnt at a great place

Yeah ill deffo check him out, didnt listen to much old grime stuff but i remember this jamaican mc i listened to but ive forgotten his name, had a vid on noisey
I tried to listen to Culture but really couldn't get into it personally. I can see why people like Migos though.

This year is looking promising though. Kanye should be dropping something (possibly a joint project with Kid Cudi!) although Kanye's like marmite in terms of taste. A$AP Rocky should have something out too which I'm looking forward to. And I PRAY Earl Sweatshirt has a project dropping this year.

I also recommend 'Lou the Human' if you haven't heard of him. He's like an Eminem/Earl Sweat****/Tyler hybrid. Very sick.

As for Jamaican/patois Grime artists... on Noisey... I'm gonna take a first guess you mean Chronik?
username3750700
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I tried to listen to Culture but really couldn't get into it personally. I can see why people like Migos though.

This year is looking promising though. Kanye should be dropping something (possibly a joint project with Kid Cudi!) although Kanye's like marmite in terms of taste. A$AP Rocky should have something out too which I'm looking forward to. And I PRAY Earl Sweatshirt has a project dropping this year.

I also recommend 'Lou the Human' if you haven't heard of him. He's like an Eminem/Earl Sweat****/Tyler hybrid. Very sick.

As for Jamaican/patois Grime artists... on Noisey... I'm gonna take a first guess you mean Chronik?
Yeah I heard about that, Kanye is definitely one of my favourites, I think he's got one of the best discographies. My favourite song is gorgeous which featured kid cudi so im definitely excited...

ASAP rocky's released some "samples" which are hot garbage frankly... hes been hanging out with playboi carti way too much. YES definitely want some Earl, he did tweet out something earlier but I heard his dad died (RIP) so maybe it wont come out idk

Kl kl ill check it out

Nah found him and its riko dan his flow his harddd
Castro Saint
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I heard about that, Kanye is definitely one of my favourites, I think he's got one of the best discographies. My favourite song is gorgeous which featured kid cudi so im definitely excited...

ASAP rocky's released some "samples" which are hot garbage frankly... hes been hanging out with playboi carti way too much. YES definitely want some Earl, he did tweet out something earlier but I heard his dad died (RIP) so maybe it wont come out idk

Kl kl ill check it out

Nah found him and its riko dan his flow his harddd
Yeah Kanye is awesome. A talent that is pushed aside by most because of his personality (or at least that of what the media perceives him as).

I heard the new Rocky song and I agree it's average as ****. Hopefully the rest of project is good.

Didn't know about Earl's dad! That's ****ed man, yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't release anything in that case

And niceeee! Yeah Riko is a legend.
Maysoun_x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
james Arthur and Alessia cara at the moment
AadamG
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone like MGK?
I think Kanye is gud but ain't he a lil bit overrated???
waleed99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AadamG)
Anyone like MGK?
I think Kanye is gud but ain't he a lil bit overrated???
MGK da best <3
AadamG
Rep:
?
(Original post by waleed99)
MGK da best <3
Sure thing bruh, he's up right up there
But G-Eazy's gud too right?
steph.demetriou
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My favorites are: Abra cadabra (my absolute favorate at the moment),
Kojo funds, Jhus, Dave, Fredo, and yxng bane.
AadamG
Rep:
?
(Original post by steph.demetriou)
My favorites are: Abra cadabra (my absolute favorate at the moment),
Kojo funds, Jhus, Dave, Fredo, and yxng bane.
HEY! You a london grime listener then?
Right bout now i like Bugzy Malone, Kojo funds(like u), Mo Stack... NOT CHIPMUNK THO
but yeh, imma big fan a UK Grime
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If this is your first time voting in an election, will Brexit be a big factor for you?

Yes (5)
62.5%
No (3)
37.5%

Watched Threads