The Student Room Group

I can’t take this insomnia anymore.

Scroll to see replies

You’ve just proved your a sheep. Follow your cooperate masters and do their bidding. Thanks. We needed a good laugh. Students used to be fighting for our rights. Now they just police themselves. Got to hand it to the puppet masters. They are doing a great job. I would be surprised if I didn’t hear from you again. You are a ‘gotta have the last words’ man.
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
wow just read back a few posts, and realised you're actually for real rofl

Define real. O and thanks. I forgot the world was flat. I get the family brain cell 2m
Original post by Bobjames
No I research. Good bye little boy. Privatisation a good thing. I study economics as well as many other things. My research is solid. The tax payer 😆. Ok. They have done a good job on programming you. And you jumped on me. I will not be replying to anymore of your nonsense, as humorous as it is. To see a millennial in action. You don’t know what research I’ve done as you reply’s prove. Ring Brooke drive they’ll tell you about my 18 days. I would slow down and grow up. Nothing left to say. You destroyed yourself.

Why are you so defensive on The Student Room? Need some parental love? You're using emojis and for a person as well versed in "research" as you, you should have realised how braindead they make you seem. Also, you're so woke with your anti-NHS bull. What are you going to do next? Tell me vaccinations cause autism and homeopathy is the way of the future?
Original post by Tamimur
Why are you so defensive on The Student Room? Need some parental love? You're using emojis and for a person as well versed in "research" as you, you should have realised how braindead they make you seem. Also, you're so woke with your anti-NHS bull. What are you going to do next? Tell me vaccinations cause autism and homeopathy is the way of the future?

So funny. I can’t wait till reality kicks in. You realise you just got into a load of debt to be dictated to. Vaccinations , yes have toxins. All you need to get into uni is a pencil and a sense of entitlement. Why mention parental love. Transference?. The nhs is ****ed and answers to big pharma. My brain is alive and recovering, what hope do you have? so woke’ speak English boy. Cause that’s all you are is a little boy. I gave good advice. Meditate, diet etc. You know it all know nothings jumped on me. Thanks for the laugh. Off to my flat earth meeting. (What happened to freedom of speech?, o I forgot, it’s only if you agree with it , you’d melt under ‘micro aggression if you didn’t. Even if you read the news badly,well no evidence here. This has really cheered me up. Your pro a system that wants to work you into the ground. Waste of breath. Anyone can get into uni. Cash business, lower the passing grades, more students more money. Pull a math exam up for 14yr olds in the 60’s. See how well you’d do
So funny. I can’t wait till reality kicks in. You realise you just got into a load of debt to be dictated to. Vaccinations , yes have toxins. All you need to get into uni is a pencil and a sense of entitlement. Why mention parental love. Transference?. The nhs is ****ed and answers to big pharma. My brain is alive and recovering, what hope do you have? so woke’ speak English boy. Cause that’s all you are is a little boy. I gave good advice. Meditate, diet etc. You know it all know nothings jumped on me. Thanks for the laugh. Off to my flat earth meeting. (What happened to freedom of speech?, o I forgot, it’s only if you agree with it , you’d melt under ‘micro aggression if you didn’t. Even if you read the news badly,well no evidence here. This has really cheered me up. Your pro a system that wants to work you into the ground. Waste of breath. Anyone can get into uni. Cash business, lower the passing grades, more students more money. Pull a math exam up for 14yr olds in the 60’s. See how well you’d do

Little boy? I'm 43 and just happen to be more in-line with todays internet than what seems like a redneck.
Original post by Tamimur
Little boy? I'm 43 and just happen to be more in-line with todays internet than what seems

Such a weak reply. Your age makes you more a fool. Your in line with government programming. 😆 o such fun. You don’t have any rational argument. You make no valid points. See you have a pencil. Good luck finding work and paying for a substandard education. Can you even explain the truth of modern economics. You will just show your hand again. Stupid. Bored of you now. Will not reply to you as am babysitting and the 3yr old I’m looking after knows more than you. 😂 o man. Stand in line, work yourass off and don’t forget the food bank
Such a weak reply. Your age makes you more a fool. Your in line with government programming. 😆 o such fun. You don’t have any rational argument. You make no valid points. See you have a pencil. Good luck finding work and paying for a substandard education. Can you even explain the truth of modern economics. You will just show your hand again. Stupid. Bored of you now. Will not reply to you as am babysitting and the 3yr old I’m looking after knows more than you. 😂 o man. Stand in line, work yourass off and don’t forget the food bank

Still using emojis. Seems like the big corporations are brainwashing you into vapidly expressing ""emotion"" with a yellow circle. You're braindead.

Sounds like someone is bitter about being rejected by unis...
Original post by Tamimur
Still using emojis. Seems like the big corporations are brainwashing you into vapidly expressing ""emotion"" with a yellow circle. You're braindead.

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆. You understand what I mean though. I will not be wasting my time writing down my emotions. Be a waste of time. And your opinion means squat. Like what you do when you talk. It’s coming out the wrong end. (That’s as pc as I wanna be) one ☝️ 4 ☘️, 😆

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending