The Student Room Group

Not attending exams---help.

I've not been attending my exams because I'm going to leave my course when it ends in the summer...but I'm just wondering if I will get kicked out of university now because I did not go to them? Im still going to go to lectures because I find the course interesting and I'm going to go for the learning, but it's not related to what i want to do and i have already had this year paid for. I need help!!!!!!!!!
Original post by shamzahr
I've not been attending my exams because I'm going to leave my course when it ends in the summer...but I'm just wondering if I will get kicked out of university now because I did not go to them? Im still going to go to lectures because I find the course interesting and I'm going to go for the learning, but it's not related to what i want to do and i have already had this year paid for. I need help!!!!!!!!!

Do they know you are leaving? If they dont, then they will follow the normal procedures and ask you to resit in the summer. Go and see a student advisor and I expect they will tell you to tell them.

Quick Reply

Latest