The Student Room Group

DLA app query

Anyone heard from DLA Piper yet?
Hi, I got an AC with them in Manchester. Does anyone have any tips for the AC? :smile:
Nope not yet!!! I submitted mine back in November and I've sent emails to graduate recruitment for updates on my application... so far nothing!!
Original post by Romeo_80
Anyone heard from DLA Piper yet?

I did the Manchester AC last week and got my rejection on Friday.
Reply 4
Original post by olly100
I did the Manchester AC last week and got my rejection on Friday.

Sorry to hear that! Do you know what’s going on with re to the London office. A couple of people still haven’t received an update with regards to their application.
Reply 5
Original post by PriyaThiara
Nope not yet!!! I submitted mine back in November and I've sent emails to graduate recruitment for updates on my application... so far nothing!!

So are you saying they never got back to you after you emailed them?
Sorry to hear that! Do you know what’s going on with re to the London office. A couple of people still haven’t received an update with regards to their application.

I was actually applying to the London office, but the AC was held in Manchester (presumably for logistical reasons). I heard from other people that the London AC happened before the Manchester one, so I'm assuming the successful attendees have been informed by now. If some people haven't heard back then they're probably maybes, since I was told very rapidly that they weren't interested!

Edit: Just realised you meant people who only submitted an application form, not attended an AC. I know someone in the same position and I'm afraid to say with 95% certainty that the ship has sailed. Bad manners for not keeping them in the loop.
(edited 6 years ago)
So are you saying they never got back to you after you emailed them?

Nope!

Last response I had was back in the beginning of January saying that I should hear back within the next few days!
I've emailed, I've Facebook messaged and even tweeted them but struggling to get any response out of them!

Quick Reply

Latest