The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Original post by Kirsi08
Can you please help me to come up with my application for band 5 radiographer position (Supporting information section) it is my first time to apply in NHS I don't know how to start writing . Thanks in advance

If you look at the job advert, there should be a "person specification" (which may be part of the detailed job description that you download). This sets out all of the competencies and skills you need to have. You then need to address this in your supporting information - go through every point in turn and say why you have it.

So if the job description says "must like cheese", your supporting information says "I like a wide range of cheese. My favourite is gouda or brie. Once, I went to France and ate French cheese".
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
If you look at the job advert, there should be a "person specification" (which may be part of the detailed job description that you download). This sets out all of the competencies and skills you need to have. You then need to address this in your supporting information - go through every point in turn and say why you have it.

So if the job description says "must like cheese", your supporting information says "I like a wide range of cheese. My favourite is gouda or brie. Once, I went to France and ate French cheese".

Thanks for your tips.
Hello. Due to the large volume of job applications a candidate applies for, is it advisable to use one particular type of supporting information, coined from a job's JD and PS, to apply for numerous jobs?
Did you get job?

Latest

Trending

Trending