BBC Broadcast Operator Apprenticeship 2018 Watch

_Turtles_
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Wanted to see who else has been contacted for a Video Interview or has been through the process before and has any advice on the BBC Broadcast Operator Apprenticeship or simlar?

Thanks
caleb_g
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have! Haven't done the interview yet (I'm preparing now) so can't really offer any advice though

Cheers
katieb_99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've just submitted my video interview - fingers crossed!!
_Turtles_
Rep:
?
Yep done mine , congrats too you both and good luck!
shan121212
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys I am really worried, Ive just sumbitted my video interview but on two of them it still says processing is anyone else having this problem?x
katieb_99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey Shan, I had the same problem but don't worry it just takes a very long time to process and will work in the end just keep your browser open and wifi on! x
blawrence
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone heard back yet from the video interview ?
_Turtles_
Rep:
?
(Original post by blawrence)
Has anyone heard back yet from the video interview ?
I haven't ?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Damn. Wish you all the best of luck with this. I got rejected due to age :albertein:
blawrence
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _Turtles_)
I haven't ?
Nor have I, hoping it'll be in the next few weeks
katiee_99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did anyone hear anything this week? The business apprenticeship group got an email from Jay saying that they will find out early March!
IchigoKuro5939
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by katiee_99)
Did anyone hear anything this week? The business apprenticeship group got an email from Jay saying that they will find out early March!
I haven't received anything yet...
caleb_g
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 8472)
Damn. Wish you all the best of luck with this. I got rejected due to age :albertein:
How old are you if you don't mind my asking? I'm 21, so a bit worried this will happen to me!
caleb_g
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven't heard anything back yet btw... not sure if that's good or bad
katiee_99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by caleb_g)
I haven't heard anything back yet btw... not sure if that's good or bad
I haven't either - fingers crossed!
caleb_g
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by katiee_99)
I haven't either - fingers crossed!
Yep, good luck to us both!
IchigoKuro5939
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just got an email from BBC saying that they will announce on the 9th March who has passed this stage!
caleb_g
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I got that email too. Quick question; did anyone else's email say they were applying for the broadcast engineering apprenticeship? I'm a bit confused, I definitely applied for the broadcast operator scheme
IchigoKuro5939
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by caleb_g)
Yeah I got that email too. Quick question; did anyone else's email say they were applying for the broadcast engineering apprenticeship? I'm a bit confused, I definitely applied for the broadcast operator scheme
Mine said apprenticeship. That's what I applied for. How is the apprenticeship and the broadcast operator scheme different?
EDIT: On careers hub, under my applications, what does the job title say? Mine is broadcast operator apprenticeship
caleb_g
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by IchigoKuro5939)
Mine said apprenticeship. That's what I applied for. How is the apprenticeship and the broadcast operator scheme different?
EDIT: On careers hub, under my applications, what does the job title say? Mine is broadcast operator apprenticeship
Sorry, I wasn't very clear! I was using the apprenticeship/scheme terms interchangeably. What I meant was that I'd received an email saying I would hear news on my application to the Broadcast Engineering Apprenticeship around the 9th of March; but I definitely applied to the Broadcast Operator apprenticeship (it says so in the careers hub and my original confirmation email). Hope that makes sense
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (19)
7.28%
They might tell the bully (26)
9.96%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.09%
It might lead to more bullying (95)
36.4%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.27%

Watched Threads