Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey! So I got an offer for psychology at Hull and thought it might be a good idea to look around and see if anyone else is going for psychology there? Maybe we could get a group chat going or something so we all know people before we go?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I also have an offer for psychology and Hull will definitely be my firm choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chlo9999)
    Hey, I also have an offer for psychology and Hull will definitely be my firm choice!
    Hey! Well done!! Are you up for a group chat kinda thing is we can get some other people together? If you know anyone else who's going to hull to do psychology or just in general then get them in haha x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Well done to you too! I haven’t found anyone else yet apart from you but I am definitely up for a group chat!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chlo9999)
    Thank you! Well done to you too! I haven’t found anyone else yet apart from you but I am definitely up for a group chat!x
    Thank you! Fab, have you got Facebook or something I can add you on? It's much easier to talk on there haha x

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.