The Student Room Group

What does this mean and what do I do now?!

Basically this guy told my guy friend to tell me he likes me. Now what does this even mean? It sounds like a primary school thing and we're college students... does it mean he wants to date me or what? I'm really confused. I've never had something like this before. Plus I hardly know the guy, just see him around.
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
This is hardly anything to be confused about. It means what it means, that he likes you (finds you attractive). Ideally he would probably like to get to know you better.
Reply 3
Basically what it says on the tin, he likes you.

Ask him out on a date.
Reply 4
Original post by Zelex
This is hardly anything to be confused about. It means what it means, that he likes you (finds you attractive). Ideally he would probably like to get to know you better.

Original post by UWS
Basically what it says on the tin, he likes you.

Ask him out on a date.

So how do I approach him and what shall I say.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I guess this means you are also interested? Well, just start of with a hello, talk to him. You both have a mutual friend so there must be opportunities were you can meet each other e.g. possible group hang outs.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous

Ask him if he's free next week for dinner. Just be like "so I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me next week". Let it happen naturally in conversation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending