Xanarchy
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Inspired by darkforest’s log of revision, I have decided to do so as well. My incentives are very much the same. Sadly, I am monumentally apathetic, and so have set up this discussion in the hope that it will spur me on through the final months of year 13 in order to meet my offers and actually go to university.

Subjects studied (and grades achieved) at AS

Maths - A
Economics - A
English - A
Geography - B
EPQ (isn’t really a subject I guess but still a qualification)

Subjects continued on to A2 (and predicted grades)

Maths - A
Economics - A*
Geography - A

Universities applied to (and offers received)

Durham Law LLB - awaiting response
Bristol Law LLB - awaiting response
Nottingham Law LLB - offer (AAA)
Manchester Law LLB - offer (AAA)
Sheffield Law LLB - offer (AAA or AAB with an A in my EPQ)

Durham is probably my favourite out my five unis, however I would be equally happy to enroll at Nottingham.
Xanarchy
Rep:
?

Not too impressed with my progress today. Only managed a couple of exercises and past paper questions on rates of change in C4 for maths. For economics I'm continuing to convert my completed microeconomic notes into flashcard form on Anki; currently up to discrimination in the labour market. No progress on geography today, hope to pick that up again tomorrow.

Beginning to realise Lil Xan probably isn't the best artist to listen to whilst revising. hmm.
Xanarchy
Rep:
?

Slightly more productive than yesterday. Found out that I hadn't been taught how to do some of the rates of change past paper questions I struggled with yesterday when today's C4 lesson was based on it, which was a relief. Revisited C3 Differentiation with stationary points and tangents and normals past paper questions today during my study period. Finished translating my microeconomic notes into flashcard form today, concluding with the problem with poverty; I need to complete an essay on this topic tomorrow. Finished converting Geography's "Carbon Cycle and Energy Security" EQ1 topic into flashcard form, and began converting the first EQ of "Health, Human Rights and Intervention" as well. Hope to write my conclusion to my Geography Independent Investigation over the weekend as well as finish my C4 revision for my chapter test on Friday (Chapter 2, Chapter 4 & Chapter 6). Will continue to work my way through actually learning my economics flashcards now in preparation for my mock in 2 or so weeks alongside essay planning.

Have replaced Lil Xan with Yung Lean, so not really much better tbh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.99%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.06%
A uni comparison tool (152)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.5%