What do you think of Logans Return Watch

username3673796
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago

This video came out a few days ago.... I think this is just a stunt to keep the remaining fans he has.

What are your thoughts??

Spoiler:
Show

Tbh he lost me when he put himself sitting alone, looking depressed. Hes trying to manipulate ppls emotions to make them feel sorry for him
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you're promoting him now. stop it.
ayyyy.x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Surprised that YouTube gave him another chance, that video seems like he was only doing it stop ppl hating him, not genuinely sorry for wat he did
username3673796
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
you're promoting him now. stop it.
No I would hate to promote him. This video is just so ppl dont hate him.... Just wanted to know ppls thoughts
username3673796
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
Surprised that YouTube gave him another chance, that video seems like he was only doing it stop ppl hating him, not genuinely sorry for wat he did
Definitely, I can't believe YT havent deleted his channel smh
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hsalika)
No I would hate to promote him. This video is just so ppl dont hate him.... Just wanted to know ppls thoughts
...by discussing him and posting his video, you're promoting him believe it or not
username3673796
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
...by discussing him and posting his video, you're promoting him believe it or not
Hey! Stop attacking me. I think what he did was Bang Outta Order just like everyone else... Huh? See what I did there? :laugh::laugh:
ayyyy.x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Wait wat? 'so ppl dont hate him', so u dont want ppl to hate him? or did i read that wrong
username3673796
Rep:
?
Wait wat? 'so ppl dont hate him', so u dont want ppl to hate him? or did i read that wrong
Noo. Hes making a video to try and get ppl to stop hating him
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! Stop attacking me. I think what he did was Bang Outta Order just like everyone else... Huh? See what I did there? :laugh::laugh:
I never got to see the video but it's just one of those things where rich people get away with ****. Really not much to discuss but I'll shut up.
CHRISSIE5
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's a bit of a piss take really we all know that Logan wouldn't have made the video, or even taken the original video down if people hadn't made such a fuss.
username3673796
Rep:
?
(Original post by CHRISSIE5)
It's a bit of a piss take really we all know that Logan wouldn't have made the video, or even taken the original video down if people hadn't made such a fuss.
True that, pretty sure he didnt give a **** tille everyone started roasting him
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Few extra hundred $ in the bank.

String.
ayyyy.x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
But i doubt ppl would forgive him that easily, couple of tears and emotional talks aint gonna help this time
username3673796
Rep:
?
But i doubt ppl would forgive him that easily, couple of tears and emotional talks aint gonna help this time
I dont think ppl forgave him lol. But I bet hes gonna act like hes a 'changed' person now. For the views.
username3482522
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
logan trying to be serious and sad is so weird.
becca385
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What he did was ****ed up and this clearly is just to get people to like him again.
But tbh, whatever his reasons, what he’s doing is good as charities get money and he’s getting people to talk about suicide. Yes he should’ve done it earlier and yes this is all just a PR stunt but hey ho it works out
username3590460
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m not going to watch but he better have not monetised the vid
humanteaparty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Unpopular opinion, I hated Logan Paul before but I think the video was pretty good actually. Raises awareness etc and pretty touching as well. At least hes trying to fix his mistake. What would people rather him do wallow in self pity or actually make videos like these?
Paracosm
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't care, he's vile and disgusting.

Hope he falls into irrelevance and his 'career' completely flops.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.15%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.06%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.76%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.55%
There's nothing they could do (51)
28.49%

Watched Threads