Are girls either into sensitive smart guys or bad boys? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Do you have a preference either way? And why?

What if a guy was both?

For example a doctor (smart and sensitive) but looks like a bad boy (e.g. muscles, tattoos and beard or whatever is stereo-typically manly).
username3674016
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Are doctors even allowed to have visible tattoos?
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by I for Inimitable)
Only the lady doctors
Anonymous #1
Probably, yes.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Smart and sensitive - I like guys with a sense of humour, but not the 'bad boy' type. I find people who are sensitive easier to talk to, as
I'm quite a sensitive person myself.
ayyyy.x
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Im into bad boys with nice personalities, like there is more to them than the image or how they act, someone i can relate to
Lord Nutter
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
With the state of the NHS, I don't think have the option of picking and choosing.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Smart and sensitive - I like guys with a sense of humour, but not the 'bad boy' type. I find people who are sensitive easier to talk to, as
I'm quite a sensitive person myself.
What if they were sensitive and a bad boy at the same time?

When you mean sensitive does that come with the physical appearance to match? E.g. do you go for guys who LOOK sensitive too? Stereo typically speaking.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
What if they were sensitive and a bad boy at the same time?

When you mean sensitive does that come with the physical appearance to match? E.g. do you go for guys who LOOK sensitive too? Stereo typically speaking.
By sensitive I meant personality wise - what did you mean by ‘bad boy’ in terms of personality?
Anonymous #1
By sensitive I meant personality wise - what did you mean by ‘bad boy’ in terms of personality?
Not the shy and quiet type. Also has typical physical traits of a stereotypical bad boy e.g. muscles, tattoos etc.

The sensitive guys you go for, do they share similar physical traits too? How does your physical preferences align with your personality preferences?
asif007
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think it's pretty self-explanatory when you look at the types of guys who are most successful with girls (relationships, FWB, ONS etc etc). It's predominantly bad boys. Sensitive smart guys with their heads in the right place don't get anywhere with girls who always want everything they can ***** about and get hurt over.
cat_mac
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Something of a mix. People tend to be more complex than “smart and sensitive” or “bad”.

Their occupation doesn’t really come into the equation if i’m dating them, it’s more down to personality, mutual interest, attitude and looks. If they have good chat (e.g. conversation flows naturally and doesn’t feel forced) if we enjoy being around each other and doing stuff together. Confidence is always a plus, shyness can boarder on poor communication and feeling like they never let you in. I’m a sucker for tattoos and beards, hate super muscly guys though it grosses me out (i’m weird). And if they’re the type to chant ‘lads’ that’s the biggest turn off ever.

So in answer to your question, kind of both? But also neither. Really helpful, I know.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
fatima17k
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
idm smart guy but not sensitive guy tbh mostly because I can never get alng with sensitive guys without unintentionally offending them
but id also not say bad boys because some are pretty psycho and that
young4b1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don’t mind if someone looks like a bad boy, but I couldn’t date someone with the personality type- I feel like I wouldn’t trust them. I’m more into smart and sensitive personally
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I only look for two things: commitment and financial stability. If you got those then I will love you with everything I have.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I like cheeky chappy boys with a good sense of humour and good hair!
username3748656
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I only look for two things: commitment and financial stability. If you got those then I will love you with everything I have.
I have £5.73.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cat_mac)

Their occupation doesn’t really come into the equation if i’m dating them
Oh cool. So you date drug dealers.
Punjabichai93
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If they don't need to ask 'do girls like...' Is usually a good sign. Muscles etc don't mean anything at all if he still acts like a pussy.
Ganjaweed Rebel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by asif007)
I think it's pretty self-explanatory when you look at the types of guys who are most successful with girls (relationships, FWB, ONS etc etc). It's predominantly bad boys. Sensitive smart guys with their heads in the right place don't get anywhere with girls who always want everything they can ***** about and get hurt over.
I guarantee that guys like Ed Sheeran would have an easier time getting laid with a wide variety of women than someone like Ice Cube even at his prime, the real clincher is that Ice Cube is probably more honest and real even if he seems rough on the outside.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (7)
41.18%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (4)
23.53%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (2)
11.76%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (1)
5.88%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (3)
17.65%

Watched Threads