The Student Room Group

What Address Do I Send My Income Assessment Form To?

I've received a letter from the Student Loan Company about completing an Income Assessment form, but the letter doesn't tell me the address to which I need to send the form to.

What address do I need to send the form to?
Original post by lalalalalalamember
I've received a letter from the Student Loan Company about completing an Income Assessment form, but the letter doesn't tell me the address to which I need to send the form to.

What address do I need to send the form to?

Hi.

Are you currently a student or in repayment?

Warm regards,

Shaun.
Original post by Shaun D SFE
Hi.

Are you currently a student or in repayment?

Warm regards,

Shaun.

Repayment.

I'm a graduate (graduated in 2012), and am currently unemployed and am receiving Universal Credit (unemployment benefit).
Repayment.

I'm a graduate (graduated in 2012), and am currently unemployed and am receiving Universal Credit (unemployment benefit).

Hi lalalalalalamember,

Can I ask did you received this form from the Repayments Department or are you supporting another students application?

The address to return the form should be displayed on it, different departments send out forms, can I ask what is the form called?

Regards Rona
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi lalalalalalamember,

Can I ask did you received this form from the Repayments Department or are you supporting another students application?

The address to return the form should be displayed on it, different departments send out forms, can I ask what is the form called?

Regards Rona

I received it from the repayments department.

The form I received was an Overseas Income Assessment form (I don't know why they still think I'm overseas since they know I've returned to UK).
Let me try to give some context to clear some confusion:

I was away doing work experience in Australia for 6 months last year (Student Loans knew this).

When I returned to UK, I got a letter from them and I've let them know that I was unemployed and my unemployment benefit was pending (I've provided Job Centre's supporting letter as evidence).

This year (2018), they've sent me an Overseas Income Assessment form to complete. I've completed and sent them the form and included my bank statements as proof of my unemployment benefit (I've also enclosed a note stating that I was no longer overseas).

A week later, they've sent me another letter reminding me to complete the form as well as informing me about the Overseas Repayment Schedule. I was surprised and thought that they might not have gotten my form yet (or if I'd sent the form to a wrong address).

I wanted to send them another form (and my bank statements) just so I could be sure that I'd sent it to the correct address.

EDIT:

Is this the correct address:

PO Box 4032, Glasgow G52 4XJ.
(edited 6 years ago)
I received it from the repayments department.

The form I received was an Overseas Income Assessment form (I don't know why they still think I'm overseas since they know I've returned to UK).

Hi lalalalalalamember,

In that case if you are no longer overseas, then you need to complete a Confirmation of Customer Details form, it's not available online but if you give us a call we can post one out to you.

Tel: 0300 100 0611

(Opening Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday and between 9:00am and 4:00pm on Saturday)

Thanks Rona
Hi lalalalalalamember,

In that case if you are no longer overseas, then you need to complete a Confirmation of Customer Details form, it's not available online but if you give us a call we can post one out to you.

(Opening Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday and between 9:00am and 4:00pm on Saturday)

Thanks Rona

Thank you. I'll do that from Monday onwards.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi lalalalalalamember,

Thanks Rona

Actually, I can access a digital copy of the correspondence (including a Confirmation of Customer Details) from my account in studentloanrepayment.co.uk.

Could I just print that off instead?

Can I check if this is the correct address:

(edited 6 years ago)
Actually, I can access a digital copy of the correspondence (including a Confirmation of Customer Details) from my account in studentloanrepayment.co.uk.

Could I just print that off instead?

Can I check if this is the correct address:

Hi Lalalalalalamember,

Yes you can print off a copy and send that, that would be absolutely fine.

That's the correct address yes.

The full address is:

Student Loans Company
PO Box 4032
Glasgow
G52 4XJ

Kind regards,

John.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending