The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Offer Holders 2018

Hey everyone! I have an offer to study LLB Law at LSE starting in 2018 and will definitely be firming LSE once all other offers come in. I know there are some other threads on here for offer holders but none seem to be very active and would like to start to get to know some of you and things others are considering. For example, what are people thinking about accommodation if you are looking at that already? And what other courses have people got offers for? Would love to hear from people! Maybe we could start an fb group at some point too

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by student21user21
Hey everyone! I have an offer to study LLB Law at LSE starting in 2018 and will definitely be firming LSE once all other offers come in. I know there are some other threads on here for offer holders but none seem to be very active and would like to start to get to know some of you and things others are considering. For example, what are people thinking about accommodation if you are looking at that already? And what other courses have people got offers for? Would love to hear from people! Maybe we could start an fb group at some point too

Hey there, i am in year 12 and my dream is to study Law at LSE.. I just wanted to ask what predicted grades will i need for this..?
Original post by student21user21

Hi! I've also just got an offer to study law starting 2018 at LSE! I can't find any offer holder threads lol, I was wondering if there's a facebook group already or something? And as far as accomodation I was thinking of Stratford One even tho it's intercolligate just cos I'd prefer to live in East London rather than central (my family also live in stratford which would be good). Wbu?
Reply 4
Hey! I am an international student and I have an offer to read law at LSE. I'll firm it once I hear back from UCL. If you do start a fb group, I'd love to join!
Reply 6

Hey Nathan, thanks a lot! I applied for an undergraduate degree, shall I still join the facebook group?
Reply 7
Original post by kse18
Hey Nathan, thanks a lot! I applied for an undergraduate degree, shall I still join the facebook group?

You’re most welcome please do join the group ^_^
Hey I also have an offer to read Law at LSE in September !! Where can i find a facebook group for us lol
Hello! Has anyone firmed LSE and applied for accommodation? or is it still too early?
Original post by theeconomist1999
Hello! Has anyone firmed LSE and applied for accommodation? or is it still too early?

I submitted my application for accomodation yesterday and got an offer for a twin room in bankside today. A little bit shocked.
Original post by estherhaha
I submitted my application for accomodation yesterday and got an offer for a twin room in bankside today. A little bit shocked.

wow! That's fast. Was bankside your first choice?
Original post by theeconomist1999
wow! That's fast. Was bankside your first choice?

Yes! It’s my first choice:smile: so I’m really happy to get that offer haha.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi I just got an offer for history, really hapy:smile:. Does anyone know of any groups/chats?
Hello. I also have an offer to study economics at LSE. I am really worried about accommodation. My first choice was urbanest and I got offered a place but not the room I wanted. However, I accidentally missed the payment deadline and now I am accommodation less! Waiting for LSE to come to my rescue.
Reply 15
Hi folks,

Is there a separate group on fb for those in the department of government? or those in Comparative Politics? :smile:
Original post by estherhaha

I got an offer from LSE yesterday to study Bsc Government and Economics and I just submitted my accommodation application :smile:
Got an offer for BSc Management!
I got an offer for Bsc Government and Economics Friday , i think we should definitely start an undergrad group chat :smile:
Reply 19
me too! I received an offer for history, is there a group on facebook?
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest