The Student Room Group
Main entrance
Glyndwr University, Wrexham
Visit website

Wrexham Glyndwr - Occupational Therapy 2018

Anyone applying to Glyndwr for this year? I’ve had my interview offer today for February!
I’ve got an interview as well for next month :smile:
Main entrance
Glyndwr University, Wrexham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Hannahjadea
I’ve got an interview as well for next month :smile:

Oh great! Do you know which date you’re on? I’m on the 15th :smile: are you local to the area? Where else are you applying to? X
Original post by abbi298
Oh great! Do you know which date you’re on? I’m on the 15th :smile: are you local to the area? Where else are you applying to? X

Ive asked for the 16th! Waiting for a reply, I’m 45 mins away but ive applied for liverpool, Worcester Bristol Wrexham and Coventry! Where have you applied? Xx
Reply 4
Original post by Hannahjadea
Ive asked for the 16th! Waiting for a reply, I’m 45 mins away but ive applied for liverpool, Worcester Bristol Wrexham and Coventry! Where have you applied? Xx

I’m about 45 mins away too! I applied to Wrexham, Salford, Sheffield, York & Liverpool. I’ve got an offer for Salford & interviews for Sheffield & York too. Have you had any interviews yet? I got a place at Wrexham last year but wanted to complete my Access course first so turned it down but the interview process was quite relaxed! Xx
Original post by abbi298
I’m about 45 mins away too! I applied to Wrexham, Salford, Sheffield, York & Liverpool. I’ve got an offer for Salford & interviews for Sheffield & York too. Have you had any interviews yet? I got a place at Wrexham last year but wanted to complete my Access course first so turned it down but the interview process was quite relaxed! Xx

Hi @abbi298, congratulations on your offer and let us know if you've got any questions about Salford :smile:.

Catherine, Social Media Team.

Quick Reply

Latest