The Student Room Group

Biology course at Lancaster or Sheffield University

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and I'm really worried about my uni choices. I have applied for biology course at Lancaster and Sheffield university and got my offers back. I have visited both universities but I still don't know which one should I make it as my firm choice.
Any advice will be helpful. Thank you 😊
(edited 6 years ago)
I study biological sciences at Lancaster and I like the course. Is it biological sciences or biology you have applied for? Because they are slightly different.
Have you visited the universities?
youre just showing off that you got into bio at sheffield, which is sheffield's flagship degree.
Reply 3
I have applied for Biology course at Lancaster university and I really liked it but I’m not sure about the uni life overall everything.Thanks anyways 😊
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Kia99
I have applied for Biology course at Lancaster university and I really liked it but I’m not sure about the uni life overall everything. And all I need is some advices not any weird comment. Thanks anyways 😊

I'm in my second year of Biological Sciences at Lancaster, so if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me!
I really love the course and uni and I live in town now in a nice residential area which is a nice contrast to campus. It just really depends on what you want from a uni, but one of the big things that Lancaster has going for it is that the lecturers genuinely care about you as a person which is something I didnt really feel at other unis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending