The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

TOEFL score

Hello,

I had the pleasure to learn this morning I was accepted in two different LLM programs (Law / Corporate and Financial Law), however the offer is conditional to my TOEFL score.

The required score is no less than 92 with no less than 24 in writing and 23 in the other sections.

My score is 108 and I am above 23 on all sections except for writing where I am at 23 (I took it in July 2017) .

I would like to know if an exception could be made and if my current score could be accepted since I am lacking only 1 point in writing and that my overall score is well above the minimum general score. Even if I was to take the TOEFL exam again as soon as possible, I am afraid that I might not have the time to take the exam and receive the transcript before the deadline to accept the offer. The next TOEFL test I found in my city is on the 24 of February and the deadline for accepting the offer is on the 9th.

Being accepted in your University if a great opportunity for me, I do not want to miss it.

In any case thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Alix de Ginestet
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
In the same situation as you and ive also received Conditional Offer for LLM. May i know whtr there is any update to this thread?

My score for writing is 0.5 less than required. :colondollar:
Reply 3
Hi, I took the TOEFL again and scored higher so the problem is solved for me. But you should send an email to the coordinator of your LLM and ask if they can exceptionally let you in, since your score is really close to what they ask. Sometimes it works !
Good luck !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending