The Student Room Group

I've done bad in my mocks, do I still have a chance?

In the real thing, I want something around: 5677888999

But in my mocks I got: 3345666789

Do I still have a chance of getting the grades I want? Should I start to revise now?
Original post by abcDEFG667
In the real thing, I want something around: 5677888999

But in my mocks I got: 3345666789

Do I still have a chance of getting the grades I want? Should I start to revise now?

i think you definitely do because you’re not far off those grades! just work hard, see where you went wrong, and fingers you’ll get the grades you want x
Reply 2
Start revising now! I'm the same i have grades 3s 4s and 6s and i'm aiming for 7s and 8s hopefully even 9s. So hard but honestly revising is the only way i can get it and for you. Start now as it'll get too stressful as we only have a few months - in those months things can actually change and you could still learn more things. Goodluck !
Reply 3
You have plenty of time left
More than enough time if you start revising now and not leaving it till last minute.
Reply 5
Honestly GCSE mocks mean nothing, I got several D's, C's, B's and the rare A/A* but I walked out in the summer with 2 A*s, 10 As and 2 Bs. As long as you put your mind to it when it comes to the real exams and start revision early, you'll have no problem at all!

Quick Reply

Latest