Ansari_uzair
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I'm an international student who achived AABC in his As. Decided to drop the C in A2. I've applied for one course at all 5 unis in the UK. I've got conditional offers from Cardiff,Aston,Royal Holloway and Manchester. I'm still waiting for Newcastle to reply. I know for a fact that Manchester has a solid rep. I was wondering how'd you rate my other 4. I'm planning to do accounting and each uni has given me diff conditions. Manchester being the highest (AAA) and Aston being the lowest (BBB) if i accept it as my firm choice.
Tasha Black
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ansari_uzair)
So I'm an international student who achived AABC in his As. Decided to drop the C in A2. I've applied for one course at all 5 unis in the UK. I've got conditional offers from Cardiff,Aston,Royal Holloway and Manchester. I'm still waiting for Newcastle to reply. I know for a fact that Manchester has a solid rep. I was wondering how'd you rate my other 4. I'm planning to do accounting and each uni has given me diff conditions. Manchester being the highest (AAA) and Aston being the lowest (BBB) if i accept it as my firm choice.
In terms of rep I’d personally rank them as,

Manchester
Newcastle
Cardiff
Royal Holloway
Aston
harry.h
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I love the idea of going to Royal Holloway - the building looks incredible!
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by harry.h)
I love the idea of going to Royal Holloway - the building looks incredible!
That's not the greatest reason I've ever heard for choosing a uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ansari_uzair)
Hi Ansari_uzair,

I was an international student who went to Royal Holloway to study Drama and Theatre Studies. I chose Royal Holloway because I wanted to be close to London and utilize all it had to offer while also having a campus university. Being based in Surrey, we have a lot of places at our doorstep. I did a lot of traveling to Bath, Bristol, Bournemouth, Cambridge and Oxford during my time at university. We're also near Heathrow airport which made the journey home easier.

Our Accounting and Finance BSc graduates have gone on to become Associate at Ernst and Young, Trainee Accountant at Garners Chartered Accountants and Financial Analyst at Johnson and Johnson. Our Careers Service is great for helping you prepare for internships, interviews and everything in between.

If you have any questions about Royal Holloway or being an international student, just let me know!

Susana
harry.h
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ageshallnot)
That's not the greatest reason I've ever heard for choosing a uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's why I didn't end up going there!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (50)
30.3%
No (115)
69.7%

Watched Threads