The Student Room Group

What am I supposed to do?

So I have been suffering from on and off depression since yr 12 and I am now in yr 13 and I have my A level exams coming up. I've been to the gp, spoken to the school counselor, literally tried everything to help me. I've been going to sixth form and been carrying on with my life even though I've been feeling so depressed and have been wanting to end my life. No one is listening to me or taking me seriously. I don't know what else I'm supposed to do it's affecting my a levels and I'm worried I will just end up failing everything. Am I supposed to carry on with my studies despite how I'm feeling? If no one on here can give me a helpful response I'll just end it all.
Go back to your GP! Tell them you're suicidal. Talk to the Samaritans, they will listen to you for as long as you need them. People will listen, just keep trying.
I think you need to tell someone about how you’re feeling and its not getting better and the stress of A Levels is making it worse. You could drop out and try get a job with ur GCSE’s or even your AS’s if you have some or you can get an apprenticeship. Theres plenty of way outs of sixth form. You should also try a more helpful way of helping with ur depression. Reasearch other ways other than just talking yo people. There may be places where you can go...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending