My parents think I'l abuse them when Im older Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
In the last year or 2 since my mum has turned 60, any kind of family discussion/argument she will say is elderly abuse. Today she was saying she's sick of me etc that i wont get any inheritance and I said 'until you need me when you are older' she said 'i dont want you looking after me when Im older as you'l abuse me, Id rather go in a care home'. Last year she said she would never want to go in a care home lol.

My aunt once told her that Id be one of those people who stayed at home all my life and abused my parents.

What do I do?
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
In the last year or 2 since my mum has turned 60, any kind of family discussion/argument she will say is elderly abuse. Today she was saying she's sick of me etc that i wont get any inheritance and I said 'until you need me when you are older' she said 'i dont want you looking after me when Im older as you'l abuse me, Id rather go in a care home'. Last year she said she would never want to go in a care home lol.

My aunt once told her that Id be one of those people who stayed at home all my life and abused my parents.

What do I do?
Just get your exams go to uni get your own place and dont look back.
Maker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
With the way the NHS is going, she will be lucky to get to 70.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (42)
13.68%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (26)
8.47%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (61)
19.87%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (44)
14.33%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (36)
11.73%
How can I be the best version of myself? (98)
31.92%

Watched Threads