The Student Room Group

Balancing homework and revision

I'm in my A level year, doing English literature, history and psychology and I need to get 3 A's to get to my first choice. I would like to have started revising a couple of weeks ago but my school is giving me so much homework I struggle to do everything. The majority of my homework is useful so I don't want to ignore it. I've began getting up at 6am just to complete my work! I really don't know how to fit in my revision, what is everyone else doing? Should I stop having lunch with my friends or stop my job (once a week) to revise?
I've been having the same problem. Decided to ALWAYS get my homework done during the week and revise at the weekends :smile:
Also the guidelines for my school are 15hrs/week max. part time work in yr 12, and 10hrs/week in yr 13, so i try to follow them...
Pretty sure homework is revision.
Reply 3
Original post by noodlewater
I've been having the same problem. Decided to ALWAYS get my homework done during the week and revise at the weekends :smile:
Also the guidelines for my school are 15hrs/week max. part time work in yr 12, and 10hrs/week in yr 13, so i try to follow them...

Thank you! That's a good plan, I'll see if I can a manage to do my homeworkers during the week 😊

Quick Reply

Latest