Hani357
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For anyone who has achieved an A* in business A-level AQA- are there any tips you can give? Especially for exam technique for the linear course

Cheers.
jjlife888
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I got an A* last year! I've got some resources and some other stuff if you'd like to send me a PM I'll be happy to help
Hani357
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Absolute life saver! Is it stuff like worked answers and exam technique? Knowl3dge is easy enough it's just knowing what the hell to do with it
fxlloutboyy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jjlife888)
I got an A* last year! I've got some resources and some other stuff if you'd like to send me a PM I'll be happy to help
hi! I was wondering if you would be able to send me the resources you have? I'll pm you
jjlife888
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hani357)
Absolute life saver! Is it stuff like worked answers and exam technique? Knowl3dge is easy enough it's just knowing what the hell to do with it
Ahh yeah of course, I can help you with everything and send you stuff that helped me, just send me a PM!
XcamileonX
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm struggling with Business so much to be honest..
meemz01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi, could you also send me a copy of your notes x thankss
sh4z
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
me 2 please bossman
nagina1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi can you send me those aswell please as i am struggling with business.
jjlife888
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hey if you guys PM me your email addresses I'll be able to send you stuff n help you with technique etc
benjyalf
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hey if you guys PM me your email addresses I'll be able to send you stuff n help you with technique etc
Hi are you able to send the help to me as well

thank you
faisza
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I’m struggling with business so much can you please send me some exam techniques , or revision notes you have used to achieve A*. I will appreciate it soo much thanks☺️
faisza
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Hi I’m struggling with business so much can you please send me some exam techniques , or revision notes you have used to achieve A*. I will appreciate it soo much thanks☺️
yonce81
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I also need some help. Could you please send me your resources
jjlife888
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not sure if I've replied to everyone individually yet. If you still need help just PM me your email address and I'll send you an email full of resources that helped me get an A*
josh_bl
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not sure if I've replied to everyone individually yet. If you still need help just PM me your email address and I'll send you an email full of resources that helped me get an A*
Hi, could you also please send me the resources I will appreciate it very much thanks
jjlife888
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by josh_bl)
Hi, could you also please send me the resources I will appreciate it very much thanks
pm me your email address
etezzz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by XcamileonX)
I'm struggling with Business so much to be honest..
honestly same, none of the info will go in because i reallyy dislike the information
Christmas17
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Please can you send me
Mahel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
pm me your email address
could you also send the resources to me please? sent you a PM - thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (131)
61.5%
I don't have everything I need (82)
38.5%

Watched Threads