ANY OTHER muslim reverts on this board? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Sure you can. Read up about what Muslims do, and do it.
but dont i have to get "accpeted"?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
Well yeah, if you're a bloke they'd appreciate you getting circumcised. And then just hold up Muslim ideals and be peaceful in nature.
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well yeah, if you're a bloke they'd appreciate you getting circumcised. And then just hold up Muslim ideals and be peaceful in nature.
:eek: circumcised!?? i thought only jews do that...

hmm....probably nto a good idea then...
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Generally hurts more the older you are. Every second you spend contemplating it is another bit of pain
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Generally hurts more the older you are. Every second you spend contemplating it is another bit of pain
lol..

i want the whole thing, no one's takin anything off my artful dodger.
Outrageous
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol..

Man this night is getting better and funnier. That is one hell of a lovely way to put things, Fly By*L* In that case don't convert to judaism or Islam.*L*
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Outrageous)
Man this night is getting better and funnier. That is one hell of a lovely way to put things, Fly By*L* In that case don't convert to judaism or Islam.*L*
yeah i'm having second thoughts after all the circumsision talk ... :\
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol..

It does mean you can keep going longer in the bedroom...
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It does mean you can keep going longer in the bedroom...
trust u to turn the thread to that....

whats a revert?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
trust u to turn the thread to that....

whats a revert?
I was only saying, it is true...

Seems a revert is one who had one religion, then didn't anymore for some reason, then do again.
MuniE
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

aren't most people circumsized anyways?
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was only saying, it is true...

Seems a revert is one who had one religion, then didn't anymore for some reason, then do again.
ooo....thanks juwelly
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
ooo....thanks juwelly
You're most welcome.
Weirdo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If you go to certain Muslim countries and convert, they pay you :rolleyes: all you have to do is read a passage from the Qaran.

Some band converted, got the money, and then converted back to Christianity

There are lots of things in Islam that are still followed, but the reasons for those things have ended with time. Like not eating pork... you can't leave pork out in the sun for days and then expect it to be ok when you eat it! So it was classified as being "dirty." But we have things called FRIDGES now. And men marrying more than 1 woman... it was put forward coz loads of men were killed in wars, so women were left without husbands. I live in Dubai.. you often see big pieces of land with a huge house in the middle, and then up to 5 smaller houses around the outside.. so the guy visits a different smaller house each night (and still manages to get the housemaids pregnant as well ).

Like I said before, there are some really nice, loyal Muslims, but some things just don't make sense..
mad'n'tiny
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Weirdo)
If you go to certain Muslim countries and convert, they pay you :rolleyes: all you have to do is read a passage from the Qaran.

Some band converted, got the money, and then converted back to Christianity

There are lots of things in Islam that are still followed, but the reasons for those things have ended with time. Like not eating pork... you can't leave pork out in the sun for days and then expect it to be ok when you eat it! So it was classified as being "dirty." But we have things called FRIDGES now. And men marrying more than 1 woman... it was put forward coz loads of men were killed in wars, so women were left without husbands. I live in Dubai.. you often see big pieces of land with a huge house in the middle, and then up to 5 smaller houses around the outside.. so the guy visits a different smaller house each night (and still manages to get the housemaids pregnant as well ).

Like I said before, there are some really nice, loyal Muslims, but some things just don't make sense..
dats tru
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MuniE)
aren't most people circumsized anyways?
not here, vast majority aren't
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by woman)
why do u guys get so insecure when i say soemthing like that

Allah means God

Allah = God

and wen i say allah hu akbar

it means

God is great

yet u guys get so iffy ! :rolleyes:
because its generally what one tends to hear before being blown across the room into fragments of flesh and bone matter.
Fly By
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
because its generally what one tends to hear before being blown across the room into fragments of flesh and bone matter.
was this taken from personal experience then? :rolleyes:
spk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Gnostic XXX)
Interesting. Are you a convert to Islam, or were you born a Muslim? If you converted, what ethnicity are you (if you dont mind me asking)?
(Original post by woman)
I am a revert. English :rolleyes:
(Original post by woman)
no

i chose islam was born a muslim....parents made me a xtian
Isn't there some inconsistency here? The only logical conclusion is that 'woman' is having us all on. 'She' is spouting such stereotypical Islamist nonsense that I conclude 'she' is not really a Muslim at all, just a troll having a laugh.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by spk)
Isn't there some inconsistency here? The only logical conclusion is that 'woman' is having us all on. 'She' is spouting such stereotypical Islamist nonsense that I conclude 'she' is not really a Muslim at all, just a troll having a laugh.
i am entirely convinced she's a troll, but i don't see the inconsistency in what you quoted
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads