Journalism course at University of Gloucestershire Watch

utjara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys!

I have applied to university of Gloucestershire at journalism course. Wanted to ask how do you like it? I want to know more about students life at this university, so it will be very nice if you express your opinion about this course and uni

Alina
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey - sorry you haven't had any responses so far. I'm just going to pop this in the Gloucestershire forum for you. Hopefully someone will see this there and be able to help
elliedaniela
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’ve applied to do Media Production at glos! Is this uni your first choice?
bubbleygum
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I've applied for the same course! Is it your first choice? As I will definitely be there this September!
elliedaniela
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bubbleygum)
Hey, I've applied for the same course! Is it your first choice? As I will definitely be there this September!
Are you studying journalism ?
bubbleygum
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by elliedaniela)
Are you studying journalism ?
Yes I am
megrpricey
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bubbleygum)
Hey, I will also definitely be studying journalism there in September!! See you there !
holliejaypee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by utjara)
Hi guys!

I have applied to university of Gloucestershire at journalism course. Wanted to ask how do you like it? I want to know more about students life at this university, so it will be very nice if you express your opinion about this course and uni

Alina
Hey, I'm also starting this September doing the Journalism course (I'm down as a 'mature' student though as I'm 25!). Look forward to meeting you
University of Gloucestershire Official
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by utjara)
Hi guys!

Alina
Hi Alina,

Great to hear you've applied to study journalism with us. We actually have a current journalism student, Jade, who will be on our Facebook Messenger tonight at 19:00 - 20:00. You can ask her anything about the course, the placements she has had and what it is like to be a student here. https://www.facebook.com/uniofglos/

Oh and ask her about the time she met Hillary Clinton.

Thanks,
Jack
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Gloucestershire
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19