Reply 61
Original post by Amberdiana17
yeah am gonna fail

Literally me☹️
Good luck today everyone, it's gonna be a laugh aye :h:
How did everyone find the exam!? I loved it
Original post by heatherb54
How did everyone find the exam!? I loved it

Sh!t everyone seems to have loved it and that worries me... I thought it was good until i spoke to other people, now I'm worried I didn't get as good points as other people
I did Q5 and that was good
Original post by graceflower4747
Sh!t everyone seems to have loved it and that worries me... I thought it was good until i spoke to other people, now I'm worried I didn't get as good points as other people
I did Q5 and that was good

Nawww beaut, I’m sure it wasn’t too bad! I struggled a bit on question 3 I think it was ?? The one about the real life identity
Original post by heatherb54
Nawww beaut, I’m sure it wasn’t too bad! I struggled a bit on question 3 I think it was ?? The one about the real life identity

I struggled on question 2. I just don’t know what to think about the exam anymore. The more I hear from others, the more I doubt I did well enough
Original post by chelsey_j7
I struggled on question 2. I just don’t know what to think about the exam anymore. The more I hear from others, the more I doubt I did well enough

I'm the same you just have to not think about it.

Yeah I found question 2 good I talked about Alexa and online banking

q3 was a bit more difficult, I just listed loads of fake twitter accounts tbh
How good was it though with the visa crisis on the weekend and then the q about reliability
Original post by marveldinosaur
How good was it though with the visa crisis on the weekend and then the q about reliability

Yeah I used that as an example!
Cheers Visa lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending