KinkyKermithere
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Would you mind taking my survey?

PARTICIPANT RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for Students or Graduates!

My name is Nicola Rooney and I am a fourth-year undergraduate student on course programme of BSC/BSC (HONS) Human Biology with Sociology and Psychology at Glasgow Caledonian University, and, I am conducting research to fulfill the requirements of my final year honours dissertation project. The study revolves around transplant medicine and student opinions on stem cells as an alternative organ transplant method in Glasgow. Therefore, the aim of this study is to establish the differences in student opinions on the ethical issues related to stem cell research as an alternative transplant method.

The study consists of 20 questions and should approximately take 10-20 minutes of time to complete. The study will ask you to provide details if you are an organ donor, what your age is, your gender and the studies you are currently undertaking.

If you are happy to answer these questions and are interested in taking part in this study by meeting the inclusion criteria of being aged 18 or older, please follow the link provided https://www.esurveycreator.co.uk/s/30b9623 and you will receive further information.

Participation is entirely voluntary and are free to withdraw at any time. All information given will remain anonymous.

I would be very grateful for your participation. If you would like more information relating to the study or have any concerns about the study, please PM me.

This advertisement is to recruit participants for this study and has been approved by the Life Sciences Ethics Subcommittee.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • King's College London
    Postgraduate Taught Courses - Arts & Sciences - Strand Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19
  • University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (36)
13.95%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.14%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (54)
20.93%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (37)
14.34%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (32)
12.4%
How can I be the best version of myself? (78)
30.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed