The Student Room Group

Is this a good a level comination?

i am thinking of taking a level geography, geology and chemistry. is this a good combination, or are geology and geography too similar? I am thinking of taking up palaeontology or geology or earth sciences at uni.
Original post by lauragyf
i am thinking of taking a level geography, geology and chemistry. is this a good combination, or are geology and geography too similar? I am thinking of taking up palaeontology or geology or earth sciences at uni.

That's a great subject combination for geology at uni, and geology and geography complement each other quite nicely. Universities typically ask for one or two science subjects for the degrees you're looking at, and chemistry, geography and geology will meet that criteria for many of them. I took geology, geography and ICT for my A Levels, and got offers from all of the universities I applied to (I'm now in my second year of Geoscience at Keele) :smile:
Yes of course! They all complement each other one way or another and are definitely perfect for Geology, Earth Sciences and Palaeontology.
Reply 3
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest