Wool C
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys
Nowdays I’ve decided to have postgraduate for fine art in UK.
But I’m confused a lot becuase there are too many unis!
Have you ever heard any besr university for mfa fine art in UK?

I found some universities for fine art but maybe you know, some unis are good as BA and others are good as MA... I’m wondering which uni is best for POSTGRADUATE FINE ART.

There are some lists I’ve found but I’m not sure which are more greater comparing to others..

Chelsea(ual)
CSM(ual)
Slade(ucl)
Ruskin
RCA
Newcatle
Kingston
Edinburgh
Glasgow

Can you comment anything else for me? I’m dying to know...
Taslo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I know that RCA and Glasgow have the best reputation. UAL is also good but CSM under ual is very strict and competitive - Ive met the representatives from csm and they are not very friendly. But in general Chelsea, Camberwell, Wimbledon and CSM are all good. Goldsmiths is also great.

NO CLUE ABOUT OTHER COLLEGES.

Though i have applied to RCA, Kingston, Glasgow, Camberwell, Wimbledon, London Metropolitan, UEL and Middlesex.

Got an offer from UEL and have an interview with Kingston on 19 Monday and with RCA on 20 Tuesday.

Let me know how it goes for you! Best wishes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.08%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (9)
13.85%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (10)
15.38%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (8)
12.31%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (25)
38.46%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (11)
16.92%

Watched Threads