Turn on thread page Beta

have a rant watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    any1 tht wants 2 have a moan about sumthin feel free 2 here

ReputationRep:
    Argh schtumantzar gndonos dsoknmfo poqoewnkld fsdkl commyhfg ya *******s...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el GaZZa)
    :confused: .............luvly

ReputationRep:
    Not really a rant, just something that really irritates me from time to time, and is usually the subject of aforementioned rantage.

Random.

"OMG I am sooo random and ker-azy" etc etc.

It's really pisses me off. You are not random. I mean, literally, it's facts... you just aren't.. and I don't think that people realise just how stupid they sound.

People are so desperate to be different, they they end up just looking pathetic.. like they're trying to fit into yet another category. These people should spend a little time to find themselves, so they stand a chance of actually being themself, and living a real life.

Ahem. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el GaZZa)
    outstanding ranting there. good work. *round of applause*

ReputationRep:
    bare with me..

most people on here are ignorant ****s anyone who spends more than 5 hours staring at the computer at this thing (i'm being generous) need to get a life for **** sake!

i am pissed off because i end up gettig ****ing neg rep for **** all.

**** **** **** **** piss crap ****ing ****.

and if i get neg rep **** YOU

right i'm done.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, Teeble. I used to know a girl like that and I can't really think of a way to finish this sentence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miriam_StarGirl)
    yes it really was well done mate. i speshly liked the wee "ya *******" bit at the end class

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miriam_StarGirl)
    Thank you, I try to please.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and people that start threads just in order to go off-topic and up their post count. They're quite irritating too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    bare with me..

most people on here are ignorant ****s anyone who spends more than 5 hours staring at the computer at this thing (i'm being generous) need to get a life for **** sake!

i am pissed off because i end up gettig ****ing neg rep for **** all.

**** **** **** **** piss crap ****ing ****.

and if i get neg rep **** YOU

right i'm done.
    LMAO! ooooo anotha amazin rant! u's r a bit 2 gd at this :cool:

al rant about drivin examiners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    LMAO! ooooo anotha amazin rant! u's r a bit 2 gd at this :cool:
    thanks
    i was pissed off,. good job i saw this post before i started having a go in another thread for no reason

ReputationRep:
    ok i actually made this thread with no intention of rantin myself jst thot it'd b interestin 2 see otha ppl moan but i have jst got 1 thing 2 say!

I AM PISSED OFF 2 F**K WITH MY MATE AN HER MAN SNOGGIN CONSTANTLY!! ITS LIKE A F**CKIN CONDITION WHERE THEY HAVE 2 STICK THERE TUNG DOWN EACH OTHAS THROATS EVRY 2 SECONDS! I CAN UNDERSTAND THERE IN LUV AN THT BUT OMFG!!! ITS SO HDBGIBGUISEGBFIUAFSHJFBUIODFBFND NG (Sorry had 2 attack the keybrd there) THEY START BLOODY KISSIN WEN I'M TLKIN AN THEN WEN I WALK AWAY THEY FOLLOW ME.....WHILE KISSIN AN THEN THEY STAND INFRONT OF ME AGAIN KISSIN! NO MATTER WHERE I GO THEY FOLLOW! ARRRGGHHHHHH :mad:

sory bout tht. thnk u please 4 listenin

ReputationRep:
    ok i actually made this thread with no intention of rantin myself jst thot it'd b interestin 2 see otha ppl moan but i have jst got 1 thing 2 say!

I AM PISSED OFF 2 F**K WITH MY MATE AN HER MAN SNOGGIN CONSTANTLY!! ITS LIKE A F**CKIN CONDITION WHERE THEY HAVE 2 STICK THERE TUNG DOWN EACH OTHAS THROATS EVRY 2 SECONDS! I CAN UNDERSTAND THERE IN LUV AN THT BUT OMFG!!! ITS SO HDBGIBGUISEGBFIUAFSHJFBUIODFBFND NG (Sorry had 2 attack the keybrd there) THEY START BLOODY KISSIN WEN I'M TLKIN AN THEN WEN I WALK AWAY THEY FOLLOW ME.....WHILE KISSIN AN THEN THEY STAND INFRONT OF ME AGAIN KISSIN! NO MATTER WHERE I GO THEY FOLLOW! ARRRGGHHHHHH :mad:

Now that would p**s me off too!

ReputationRep:

Calm down.

I think you should seduce him. Revenge. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K'uin K'ra)
    Calm down.

Oooo yeah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K'uin K'ra)
    Calm down.

funny u should say tht....have u read my thread "in love with my mates bf" ?

ReputationRep:
    i'm new on this forum and already want to have a rant about the server being too busy every time i want to post a reply to something and then it doesnt save and it means i have to type the whole thing out agin which is really p***ing me off and i want to kick the computer in but i know i'll regret that and wont be able to type anything at all so i'll have a rant on here instead and .....phew i'm starting to feel better already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jetboy18)
    i'm new on this forum and already want to have a rant about the server being too busy every time i want to post a reply to something and then it doesnt save and it means i have to type the whole thing out agin which is really p***ing me off and i want to kick the computer in but i know i'll regret that and wont be able to type anything at all so i'll have a rant on here instead and .....phew i'm starting to feel better already
    EXACTLY! am glad sum1 no's how i feel. i have 2 sit pressin the refressh button 4 ages b4 it works sometimes

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.