The Student Room Logo

RAG blind date

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Ditch him and visit me, we'll have an anti-blind date drink. All my friends will be out somewhere trying too hard to pull/avoid being pulled = boring for me until I hear their stories the next day
Reply 221
puppy
I'd love to know what part of my form said 'please pair me with some short ass teenage indie kid' because I'm pretty sure those weren't the qualities I specified. What am I supposed to do with an 18 year old all evening?

WHOOOO? PM me!

Mine's 19 and freakish so I feel your pain.
Reply 222
mine's 22 (i'm 18), 6'5, says his best qualites are lightheartedness, lechery and nice eyelashes, and wants to go to a date on a tandom bicycle......
Reply 223
tandem

/pedant

Have fun
Reply 224
elin89
mine's 22 (i'm 18), 6'5, says his best qualites are lightheartedness, lechery and nice eyelashes, and wants to go to a date on a tandom bicycle......

Can we swap? PLEASE? Mine is 'eccentric, crazy dancer, drunk on life (and squirrels), excitable and master art thief'.
Reply 225
elin89

Ok seriously this is not fair, I specified TALL on my form so why is my guy 5'7"??? And why is he 18 instead of 22? God I want yours!
Reply 226
puppy
Ok seriously this is not fair, I specified TALL on my form so why is my guy 5'7"??? And why is he 18 instead of 22? God I want yours!

Can I swap with yours!! :biggrin: I wouldn't mind a short guy.

Bah, we better be happy with what we got. I messaged RAG rep and he said that they'd have trouble finding good matches for the girls since the guys were so outnumbered again.
Reply 227
i specified tall as well, but i wasn't expecting that tall.....
and this probs wont make any sense tomorow, have had faaaar too much wine - was free :smile:
Reply 228
Adhsur
Can I swap with yours!! :biggrin: I wouldn't mind a short guy.

Bah, we better be happy with what we got. I messaged RAG rep and he said that they'd have trouble finding good matches for the girls since the guys were so outnumbered again.

Ugh. God this will be painful and awful, I can tell. Totally can't be bothered.
Reply 229
OKAY can I please swap with someone??? I'm sure mine is very nice, just I cant be arsed to have dinner with a guy who wears capes and hats? COME ON somone must have a cape and hat fetish.
Reply 230
puppy
Ugh. God this will be painful and awful, I can tell. Totally can't be bothered.

Bring him to Strada on Trinity Street... me and minimo are doing a 4 so we could just make a big group of it. We ought to get along with SOMEONE then. :wink:
Reply 231
Pleaseeeeeee
Reply 232
totally not a cape and hat kinda girl :smile:
Reply 233
Adhsur
Bring him to Strada on Trinity Street... me and minimo are doing a 4 so we could just make a big group of it. We ought to get along with SOMEONE then. :wink:

OMG REALLY second this. Puppy would you like cape boy? He's 5'10''. Adhsur can have indie kid and I can get wasted and all will be well.
Reply 234
elin89
totally not a cape and hat kinda girl :smile:

damn you.
Reply 235
minimo
Pleaseeeeeee

Why did he draw a picture of HIMSELF in the place where he was supposed to draw YOU? Is it me or is there some narcissism going on here...:s-smilie:
Reply 236
lol soz, but always hav a plan B
a group of us hav decided that if its bad we go home with alcohol and chocies and hav an ER marathon
:smile:
Reply 237
Adhsur
Why did he draw a picture of HIMSELF in the place where he was supposed to draw YOU? Is it me or is there some narcissism going on here...:s-smilie:

YEA. I swear they only gave me him because I wear a red coat. Like wtf?

My worry is that everyone in Strada is going to STARE. I'm praying :jebus: he doesnt wear the cape. Please God. PLEASE.
Reply 238
elin89
lol soz, but always hav a plan B
a group of us hav decided that if its bad we go home with alcohol and chocies and hav an ER marathon
:smile:

we're going for pamcakes after! I think anyway. Else I'll get wine from Sainsbos and feel sorry for myself in my room.
Reply 239
ahhh, panckes are before, chocos after
the day goes neighbours, pancakes, date, chocs and alcohol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest