Jo_Alpha
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Any good revision tips for the history of crime and punishment? I have a test tomorrow and the resources I've been given aren't great.
veganvanessa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jo_Alpha)
Any good revision tips for the history of crime and punishment? I have a test tomorrow and the resources I've been given aren't great.

ask yourself "do i want to kno de wae?"
JeffK21
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Learn loads of facts apparently the specific details are important, for the first q of the east end section make sure u specify two key features. It may be a bit late now but maybe learn some key features for the 20 marker about - nature of crime, causes of crime, combatting and punishment but make sure your answer focuses on change - talk about how significant the change, the rate + pace of change and any continuity
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Get your text book and sit on a computer. Make a quiz, and then keep answering so you know the dates,key events,stats. Then just make sure you know your essay technique.

Good luck!
Doughnuts2002
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JeffK21)
Learn loads of facts apparently the specific details are important, for the first q of the east end section make sure u specify two key features. It may be a bit late now but maybe learn some key features for the 20 marker about - nature of crime, causes of crime, combatting and punishment but make sure your answer focuses on change - talk about how significant the change, the rate + pace of change and any continuity
I agree 😊
Do any of you that do crime and punishment enjoy it?
Jo_Alpha
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Doughnuts2002)
I agree 😊
Do any of you that do crime and punishment enjoy it?
I actually really enjoy the topic it's just a super long topic with so much information to take in that sometimes I get lost when I'm revising
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (208)
33.44%
No (414)
66.56%

Watched Threads