The Student Room Group

Volver - spanish a level film

Hi,
I am currently in year 12 studying voler as my film for my spanish a level. i was wondering if anyone knew any good websites to get good analysis and themes about the film? Or even a youtube channel like Mr bruff for english?
thanks
Hi! I've moved this into the Foreign Languages forum for you :h: Hopefully someone here can help you out :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Fox Corner
Hi! I've moved this into the Foreign Languages forum for you :h: Hopefully someone here can help you out :smile:

thank you so much
Original post by Bella_bc
The hodder education book is a lifesaver, think it’s about £7 on Amazon. Explains themes, characters, scenes, societal importance and also has quotes and grade boosting advice! I study edexcel but pretty sure it applies to all exam boards

Bought this the other week. Would strongly recommend, it's a great book and even has example essays with examiner comments in the back!
Good luck- Pedro Almaldovar and I exchanged greetings last year when I was in Cannes.
Reply 5
Original post by TurquoiseTurtle
Did you manage to find any resources, as I'm in need of some too!

Thanks,

TurquoiseTurtle

I haven’t been able to find anything yet. I’m still on the look out for anything helpful because I can’t find a lot on the film.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending