The Student Room Group

Personal statement critique

Hello all,

I need someone reputable to have a look at my personal statement and provide some feedback. I don't want to ask my parents or friends because they will just say its good. I'm not in school so its not like I can just ask my teachers. I will be willing to pay for this so post here if you're interested.

Best regards.
Reply 1
you can send it to me :colone:
Original post by stud3nt994
Hello all,

I need someone reputable to have a look at my personal statement and provide some feedback. I don't want to ask my parents or friends because they will just say its good. I'm not in school so its not like I can just ask my teachers. I will be willing to pay for this so post here if you're interested.

Best regards.

Whatever you do don’t post it online for anyone to see!

Not sure if you’re applying for this year or next as it’s past the deadline for this year. There is a personal statement checking but on this site though where you can post it without having it get flagged later. Can’t get the link but shouldn’t be too hard to find. They can check it through and make some suggestions once you’re happy with it.
Original post by Snoozinghamster
Whatever you do don’t post it online for anyone to see!

Not sure if you’re applying for this year or next as it’s past the deadline for this year. There is a personal statement checking but on this site though where you can post it without having it get flagged later. Can’t get the link but shouldn’t be too hard to find. They can check it through and make some suggestions once you’re happy with it.

I'm applying for a uni transfer so the deadline isn't that relevant.

I'll have a look for it :smile:
Original post by stud3nt994
I'm applying for a uni transfer so the deadline isn't that relevant.

I'll have a look for it :smile:

Ahh that makes more sense. All the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending